Chapter 1

There is somedays I cant even sleep on most nights because each time I try to remember what happened during that day of the party halloween I wake up from my nightmare.

I look at my tiny window seeing the trees moving from the wind and I heard the door opening with foot steps coming in.

"Is everything alright Clay?." Justin ask me with worried look on his face and I look at him "yeah I'm fine just trying to relax.." which it was a lie of course

Justin grabbed a chair to sit next to clay "i'm sure something up because..everynight you keep on in your sleep..you been having some nightmares you dont want to tell me?." He ask

I rub my neck "uh well...I try so hard to remember what happened that day during the halloween party all I can remeber was someone with a deep voice whispering in my ear kissing my neck thats all I can remember..I cant remember other details." I told him looking down fiddling with my fingers.

Justin rubs my back "hey everything is gonna be ok i'm sure of it." He smiles at me.

"Oh uh have you heard from Tony? Its been awhile I havent heard from him since. He hasnt been at school."

"Oh about Tony I think he can be probably working  have you tried calling him?"

"No I havent let me try calling him." I got up from the couch grabbing my phone getting out of my room looking through my contacts and I press call on Tony phone number. "Please pick up.."

It leaves to his voice mail "hola this is Tony please leave a message and I return your call soon as possible." beep

"Come on Tony I try calling you..I hope everything is ok and I miss seeing you at school.." I sigh as I hang up going inside my room "he did not pick up.."

"Don't worry Clay i'm sure you will see him soon."

I nod my head "I hope so."

-

The next day during the school year I was at my locker taking out my stuff to go to my next period of class which is History I really dont like that class because I fall asleep unfortunately.

As soon I close the door and walk down the hallway I accidentally bump into someone "i'm so sorry." I said looking up seeing it was Tony he looks way different.

"Tony? Where have you been..ive been calling you almost everyday you didnt pick up my call."

Tony sigh "I was busy these past few weeks couldn't be on my phone but I did heard your voice mail."

"Then..why didnt you answer me back?.."

Tony groans "like I said Clay many reasons" he was about to walk off again and I grab his arms "please dont ignore me..if I ever dis anything wrong.."

"Look Clay" Tony pushes his hand off his arm "I want you to remember what happened during that party after that Halloween night."

"B-but I try so hard I cant remember..so you will just ignore me until I remember?"

Tony nods his head "cause I know that night it wasn't me.." he says before walking away.

What does he meant by that?

"Wait Tony!" I felt a heavy arm on my shoulder "well, well look what do we have here." I hear a deep voice and I look up seeing Bryce Walker infront of me "what do you want Bryce?"

"Mm nothing really Clay." He places his hand on my ass griping it "what the fuck Bryce." I squirm and he leans in whispering in my ear "I had fun that day hope to do it again.." he let go of me and walks away with his group of friends.

I gulp and felt shivers on my spine and felt a slight sharp pain on my head of my memories trying to come back "agh-.."

"Everything ok clay?" Justin ask me "yeah im fine Justin just a slight headache.."

"Dont forgot your medication."

"I wont stop being such a Dad." Justin chuckles "yeah, yeah just looking out for you."