Learning What I like about you (cam boy Phayu au)

Start from the beginning

"Phi, your house looks just like the pictures our professors showed to us in class, did you do it yourself?" This is the first time Rain has been to P'Phayu's house. Last night he didn't have time to look around, but this morning he poked around while the senior made them breakfast.

"Sort of." P'Phayu says. "When I was a junior my mom wanted to remodel the house and wanted me to do the drawings based on her ideas. I was still inexperienced then, but if I did it now it would be much better."

Rain looks around in amazement thinking how good everything looks and P'Phayu had done this when he was just a year older than Rain?

"Someday I will take you to see my parents' house in Korat. I designed that one after I graduated from the ground up. I am quite proud of it." P'Phayu says.

"I would love to see it," Rain says. He wonders what P'Phayu's parents are like. Would they like him? Maybe they wouldn't think he was good enough for their son.

"What's wrong sweet boy?" P'Phayu asks.

Rain changes the subject; he doesn't want to think about it right now. "Are you going to stream today?" Rain asks him. Sundays are one of Storm's big stream days. Rain knows now that it's because it's P'Phayu's free day. He sometimes works at the garage but usually has afternoon's free.

"I don't know," P'Phayu says, slumping is his chair dramatically, "Someone really wore me out last night, I may not have the energy."

"P'Phayu!" Rain squeals, turning bright red and smacking him on the arm.

"I might this afternoon, why do you want to watch me?" P'Phayu say, smirking.

"Yes," Rain says honestly. "I'm just curious, you are so busy, work, the garage, being a good senior, that race thing, why do you stream too? I know it's only a few times a month, but you have so little free time to begin with, so why do it? There is a lot of work that goes into streaming."

"To start out with it was just a dare from my friend Pai. I had just bought a new gaming setup and he dared me to try it." P'Phayu says. "But it turned out I am a little bit of an exhibitionist and I also enjoyed interacting with the audience more than I liked playing games. So, I started using my free time for that instead."

"Oh so it's relaxing like gaming with people?" Rain asks. "I have friends in Europe and the US that I game with sometimes."

"Something like that." P'Phayu says.

"That's so cool." Rain says.

"It doesn't make you jealous? That's happened with someone I dated in the past, when they found out about it." P'Phayu asks.

"Why would it make me jealous?" Rain asks. "You are so fun to watch and I'm the only one that gets to touch right?"

P'Phayu boops his nose with one finger and says, "That's right, sweet boy."

P'Phayu shows Rain how to set up the equipment and green screen. They set Rain a chair up to the side where he will have a literal front row view but will be out of view of the camera.

"Now remember once I start filming you can't move or say anything." P'Phayu tells him.

"Yes, Phi." Rain says with a grin.

P'Phayu must see the mischievous look in Rain's eyes because he says, "And no being naughty and distracting me."

Rain watches over his shoulder as P'Phayu boots up Storm's social media accounts and announces his stream.

There is immediate chatter and something about a big announcement that is supposed to happen today. Rain can't help but wonder what that's about. He hadn't watched P'Phayu's stream to the end last night, maybe the senior had promised to announce something. Whatever it was, everyone seems very excited about it. P'Phayu's chat room immediately fills with people talking as well.