Chapter 5:This ring is rated M for Minus

It was very shocking to see how Kumagawa commited cannibalism. It wasn't just the cannibalism, but rather how easy he did it.

Touka remembers clearly how freaked out Kaneki was that time, despise him already having become a ghoul. Granted he didn't yet process the entire thing at that time.

Well, she does look forward to the next episodes. If it does follow up like their experiences, than she knows what happens next.

Although he was annoying, she knew by this point something with certainity. Kumagawa Misogi was strong.

She think her alternate self would be made aware of that pretty soon as well, not that she'd ever say it out loud. But she does look forward to him bashin in the face of certain weirdo.

To mke her point, she even eyed the weirdo. Purple hair and eyes of same color, he even wore that obnoxious purple shirt. His name was Tsukiyama Shu.

Feeling something behind her, sge turned to see Rize eyeing him the same way

Feeling something behind her, sge turned to see Rize eyeing him the same way. This might be the only thing the two of them have in common.

Rize:It seems we're in for quite a show. Aren't we, Kirishima-san?

Touka:Yeah.

Najimi:Ah, you lot finally calmed down. Honestly, I have no idea why you freaked out so much. Did you forget in what kind of world do you live? The majority of you are also adult to boot. But don't worry. Big sis is kind, so she let you calm down. Alas, it is time to continue our little marathon!

The three returned with Rize's mask. Coincidentaly, the prelarations for the Fueguchis were over as well.

Touka:Than, take rest.

Rize:Ah, wait a bit.

Ryouko:Rize-san? What is it?

Rize:You said a ghoul was looking for something from your husband. What is it?

Ryouko:Uh, he wanted a quinque wretch, I think.

Rize:...Ah.

As soon as they left the room someone entered the cafe. It was a man with purple hair and eyes of the same color. His name was Tsukiyama Shu.

Shh:Ah...

Kumagawa thinks both Rize and Touka know him. Both of them looked at him with disgust.

Shu:My, why would you make such faces? Kirishima-san? Rize-san?

Touka:Because you're fucking disgusting.

Rize:And fake as well.

Shu:Fake!? Certianly you couldn't be referring to moi!

Shu pointed at his self, clearly offended. Rize didn't even grace him with a reaction.

Rize:That is exactly what I'm talking about. Please stop pretending that you're French. You don't fool anyone.

Shu:How nice! This place...Is really relaxing.