Chapter 2: The Dark Age of the Law (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Garde 1: They say he is............a very obnoxious guy.

Soleil: Great.....well, I have it easy when Furina was the prosecutor since she seems she doesn't know what she's doing.

Soleil: Or does she even know even a single thing on how to prosecute or defend?

Soleil: All right then.

Soleil: Let's get on to it.

Soleil explored the ruins of Opera Epiclese and his eyes wandered upon the most prominent object on the stage.

The Oratrice.....

Soleil: It seems like the Oratrice wasn't damaged.....but it won't be able to properly release Indemnitium due to the fact that the Opera House was destroyed.

Soleil: By the way, if Opera Epiclese won't be functional......

Soleil: Where are we going to hold the trial?

Garde 2: Ah, it will be....held.....at the open theatre just near here.

Soleil: Oh......right.

Soleil: Right, so any updates about investigations?

Garde 2: Well, here.....

Garde 2: During the trial that was held here....

Garde 2: If you already heard, the Prosecutor's Tragedy began with a bombing incident.

Garde 2: Now, during the said trial, it was another bombing attempt but the said bomb was retrieved.

Garde 2: It turns out the said bomb that was meant for the Fontaine Reasearch Institute......

Garde 2: Was the bomb that triggered the other bombs that was planted here in the Opera Epiclese.

Soleil: I see. So do you have a picture of the bomb remains?

Garde 2: Yes. The Gardes managed to take the remnants of the bomb in accordance to its compositions from the court records.

Soleil: All right.

Soleil takes note of these two important evidence before gathering information that could be related to the case.

Fortunately, he didn't have another.

Before he knew it....it was already morning.

Soleil: I have to get back now.

Soleil went back to his law office and saw Furina who was stirred awake when she heard the sound of a door opening.

Furina: Hmmm.....?

Soleil: Slept well?

Furina: Oh, Soleil.....

Furina: Good morning.

Soleil: Good morning as well.

Furina: Oh.....what time is it?

Soleil: 7 in the morning. The trial is about to start at 10.