A gift

Wissam's POV

These past couple of months have been hell I didn't know I could miss someone so much especially someone I haven't even gotten with before i couldn't function right that's when I knew I needed her to stay sane thank God I stayed in touch with Gil because this wouldn't have been possible I'm grateful he didn't hate me for hie I hurt her...he told me about this day being her birthday vand I knew that was the perfect time to strike so here I'm I saw her and she ran to me I couldn't be more excited hey baby girl I said at this point I didn't care about paparazzi and I knew she didn't I set her down at looked at her you look stunning I said thanks she blushed I smiled I missed you so much I said I missed you too she replied paparazzi was doing what paparazzi does best she looked at me and spoke you do know we will be the talk of tomorrow right yeah I replied and I don't care do you she shook her head no good I reply do then I can do this I kissed her and she kissed back I pulled away and smiled just then some one cleared their throat it was Gil excuse me but the birthday girl and her guest are expected inside he smirked and winked at her we went in and everybody cheered I guess everyone was routing for us after all...

  Janet's POV

  Oh my God I can not believe it he is here I do not believe how much I missed him till I saw him,I saw him and I felt butterflies again I was so excited I felt like a two year old getting candy and then we kissed I got do excited and of course Gil came along I know he had something to do with this I just know it well we where inside and I cut the cake and Gil smeared some of the cream on my face and I did him it was fun we danced I danced with Wissam and soon enough it was time for gifts I received a lot of gifts Gil got me a brand new motorcycle and a black latex outfit to go with my brand new jet black bike I loved it he knew me so well and I asked the million dollar question was Gil responsible for Wissam's arrival he denied but someone behind me accepted it  was my brother Mike and all my brothers Jermaine,Tito,Randy,Marlon and Jackie where all behind him Mike came up and said we knew you missed him so we pulled some strings got in touch with git to know him the past two months and we made sure he is a great guy and will never intentionally hurt you and we like him and we know you do to so happy birthday dunk we love you sis they all said I was moved to tears thanks guys I said I hugged them all and then Jackie said can we leave because my wife will kill me if I'm not there In the next 20 minutes we all laughed they left and I turned to Gil I hugged him thanks bestie for the best  most beautiful birthday I have ever had oh you are welcome bestie he said we gotta go and you ha be to attend to Mr buff sexy pants over their he gestured to Wissam I looked over to him and smiled thanks again I said you are welcome now get out of here he shewd me away I walked back to wissam and he said time for my gift what I was confused we got into his car and drovr to a beach house it was beautiful I asked why we where there he said it is our hiding place where we can be just us away from the world I smiled thanks i say oh no that is not the gift he pulled out a nice l box from his jacket I opened and it was a Diamond necklace that had my name as the jem pieces it was beautiful I love it oh my God I exclaimed this is beautiful Wissam thankyou I hugged him he put it around my neck and kissed it no thank you for forgiving me he held my hands look I know I hurt you and I will spend my entire life time making up for it I'm sorry he says hey I forgive you if that's what you want to hear I hold his cheek I want to give us a chance and see where this goes he says what exactly do you mean I ask what I mean is will you be my girlfriend he says I smile and reply yes I would love too he smiles and licks me up and spins me around then kisses me and don't worry we will take this as slow as you want us to go okay he asks okay I reply he rests his forehead against mine and chuckles what I sat you do know everyone is gonna be talking about us right I smile right and I don't mind I reply he smirks neither do I he picks me up I really missed you he says I missed you too I reply he puts me down I get a buzz on my phone and it is Toni she sent me a text that said girl check your insta I grabbed my phone so did Wissam we checked and we where every where I chuckled oh well I knew it he looked at me do you wanna address this now he asked no I reply let them run wild for a little while let's go watch a movie I'm tired first I take a shower do I took a shower put on one of his tshirts and shorts and went down stairs you look good shawty he says thanks I stand in my tippy toes and kiss him now let's go watch our movie he stops me wait what i say happy birthday Ms Jackson if ya nasty I chuckle and hit his hand thanks now let's go watch frozen what frozen we argued about it for a while he still agreed so we ended up watching frozen it is my birthday and I get what I want.......