Different side

Janet's POV

       Oh my God girl who was that all up in your space like that he asked....that was the guy I found in my room earlier....he gasped what he is thee guy do you know who that is he asked no I replied but I know that he is super annoying and cocky he irks me honey gil exclaimed he is thee hottest thee trendiest, wealthiest and most attractive guy happening right now I mean what do you do on your phone all day for you to miss him he is on all the Business magazines all year and he fancies you he said in one breath.....I looked at him and frowned whatever I'm going outside I begin walking away and suddenly I am dragged to the dance floor I look up and it is him..."dance with me he whispers" you have some nerve I will not dance with you geez he pulls me closer you will do as I say he growls at me...no get the hell away from me oh I will punch you in the balls he smirks feisty I like it I push him away and walk  away oh my God he is annoying.

          Wissam's POV

She is feisty I like her.......challenge accepted as I walk away I see her weird gay friend hey I stop him yes sir he replies can I have her number why should I give it to you he snarks I like her dude help a guy out fine if she asks I didn't do this he puts it in my phone now I gotta go find her bye miss Jackson if ya nasty I don't like the players I like the game....

     Janet's hotel sweet

     He gets on my nerves damn...calm your tits bitch...no gil he thinks he is all that just because he has the money and whatever girl please okay let's just watch a movie and forget his ass you didn't even get a drink ..yeah but we have to rest the jet is coming tomorrow early I spoke to Joey he is coming to..Gil lit up really yeah but Gilly you do know that joey is married right...he smirked trouble does fall in paradise honey now which do you want chick flick or a nice scary horror movie scary movie.

    Next day we arrived in LA at 1pm I was exhausted and jetlagged so all I wanted was to go to my condo and sleep for the rest of the day so I dropped gil off at his place and headed to my condo as I arrived I realised a car was parked in my garage and it belonged to non other than my annoying sister oh my God here we go..I enter my house and my dear sister Latoya is spread across my white recliner I swallowed my pride hey LaToya...hello Janet how are you honey...I'm good what are you doing here in my house....I came to inquire about this picture of you on Instagram I looked and it was a photo of me and Wissam and what about it I asked he your boyfriend non of your business now bye I kicked her out I'm done with this week.

       Wissam's POV

I should call her I paced back and forth until I decided to call her

   Janet's POV

Hello who is this.....I hear breathing in on the other end until finally hello he spoke who gave you my number I spoke doesn't matter all that matters is that I have it he said we'll lose it my boyfriend wouldn'tike it if he found out you have my number but he started I cut the call bastard then I heard tires that has to be mark

  Mark's POV

    This bitch better have a good explaination Janet! Janet!!! Yes baby she answered excitedly baby I missed you I smacked her in the face...

     Janet's POV

  You hit me Mark explain this he threw the phone at me it was the same damn photo of me and him Mark you hit me I will hit you again if don't fucking answer me who the fuck is this just as he was about to hit me again my door opened and Joey entered and tackled him to the ground are you okay ma'am he asked yeah. Good I replied I couldn't hold back my tears and right then my phone rang I picked up hello it was him again hey are you okay he asked I tried to muffle my whimper are you crying he asked ....leave me alone this is your fault I sniffled I heard a dial tone at the end I looked at Mark and told him you and I are through and Joey please don't ever let this man onto my property again please I'm going for a ride I will be back..

  Beach (Malibu)

    Wissam's POV

Hello miss Jackson can I take a seat I looked at him just leave me alone I got up to leave and he grabbed me by the hand please I know this is my fault he looked at my face who hit you he growled it's nothing I tried to walk away but he grabbed me and at this point we had gathered a crowd my ex Mark hit me his eyes grew dark and I couldn't hold my tears back anymore I  started crying and he held me close and reassured me this side of him I never knew he'd have and I didn't know how to feel but I felt myself melt Into his embrace I felt safe and secure in his arms I felt loved.

   Later that evening

(Old warehouse)

Mark screams where am I he screams  and the he hears a voice you are in my clutches now Mr Mark pedia
Who are you mark and the voice replies as the man walk out the shadows I'm just your worst night mare....