“Yes, you can eat it later.”

Xia Wanyuan pinched Xiao Bao’s chubby little face.

“Oh yeah! Mommy, you’re the best!” Xiao Bao clapped his hands happily. Only then did he turn around and look at Chen Yun, who was sitting on the sofa not far away.

“Mommy, who is this?”

“Call him Uncle.” Xia Wanyuan was also very helpless. Since Chen Yun had seen it, Xia Wanyuan did not hide it anymore. Anyway, as a manager, Chen Yun could still be trusted.

“Hello, Uncle,” Xiao Bao greeted obediently before shrinking into Xia Wanyuan’s arms. I still liked Uncle Bo more. Uncle Bo was good-looking!

“This, this, this.” Chen Yun felt that his heart would die here today. Chen Yun pointed at Xiao Bao, who was in Xia Wanyuan’s arms, trembling. “Your child?”

“Mm.” Xia Wanyuan nodded.

“The child’s father is?” Chen Yun’s voice trembled even more.

At that moment, Jun Shiling walked in with Xiao Bao’s school bag in his hand.

It had to be said that the tall and cold Jun Shiling really looked very different from the cute shark school bag.

“Go and wash your hands. Sit properly yourself. What are you doing?” Jun Shiling frowned and looked at Xiao Bao unhappily when he saw him nestled in Xia Wanyuan’s arms the moment he returned.

“Oh, Daddy, you’re so fierce. If you’re any fiercer to me, I won’t like you anymore. If I don’t like you, Mommy won’t like you either. Hmph.”

Xiao Bao pouted with a bitter expression, but he still listened to Jun Shiling. He left Xia Wanyuan’s arms and sat obediently beside her.

Chapter 112: Top Search

Chen Yun thought that if a doctor came to test his heart rate now, that line should rise very quickly like a rocket on a long train.

“Go and wash your hands,” Jun Shiling said again, and Xiao Bao was brought away by the nanny pitifully.

Jun Shiling sat beside Xia Wanyuan and faced Chen Yun. Facing Jun Shiling’s mountain-like imposing aura, Chen Yun was so anxious that he was sweating.

“I’m done, Xiao.” Chen Yun glanced at Jun Shiling and met his deep eyes. He hurriedly retracted the word ‘Xia’. “I’ll go back first.”

With that, he stood up and bowed to Jun Shiling before leaving the hall as if he was escaping.

It was not until they were outside the door that Chen Yun took a deep breath. It was too terrifying.

Before he could react to the magical reality, an old man with gray hair appeared in front of him.

“Mr. Chen.” The old man smiled kindly.

“Hello, hello. What’s the matter?” Chen Yun looked confused.

“About Young Master and Madam, please keep this a secret, Mr. Chen.”

“Oh, oh, definitely. I understand.” No matter what he said, Chen Yun would agree first.

After Uncle Wang left, Chen Yun thought about Uncle Wang’s words. “Madam??!!!”

What the heck?!!!

To be honest, even until just now, Chen Yun still felt that Xia Wanyuan might just be Jun Shiling’s mistress who had given birth to a child.

After all, Jun Shiling had never made it public before. Furthermore, even though Xia Wanyuan had been criticized so badly a few years ago, President Jun had never come out to defend Xia Wanyuan.