(15) FALLEN FOR HER

A promise has the capability of penning down a new chapter in each life, always

A promise has the capability of penning down a new chapter in each life, always. Poorna's promise also had been actioned itself in that direction. Poorna had befriended with Jayant, but she was having hard time while bearing his presence around him.

On the other side, Parth was making slow steps of progress towards his goal of being fine like before. He was missing Poorna in those days as her time had been divided in between her duty towards business and her determination of seeking justice for Pratyusha.

He used to spend time with her in flashbacks. Once he had visited at the most beautiful part of those flashbacks.

Flashback:

Parth remembered the day when Pritha had suggested his marriage with Poorna.

"Maa, how can we make Poorna's life miserable? She must have her own dreams, and an incapable man like me couldn't be someone to fill colours in her dreams," Parth denied the proposal in concern of Poorna.

"I had seen you through her eyes. I knew what you meant for her. If you trust me then talk to her once," a woman can understand womanly feelings well. Pritha had noticed the reflection of Poorna's feelings for Parth in her eyes.

He went near her with a mixed feelings of hesitation and happiness, but his hesitation had a strong hold on his heart which didn't let me feel his happiness at that moment. She accepted his proposal at once justifying Pritha's words.

When Pritha had to finalise bridal attire for Poorna she had called Parth to join the selection session. He joined the ladies   without any such interest.

"Parth, look at this one! Won't this look good on Poorna?" Pritha showed a beautiful bridal attire to Parth.

"It should be Poorna's choice, Maa. Let's not influence her choice at least in this case," Parth's eyes shifted at Poorna instead of the attire shown to him.

"No influence can be bad untill it becomes burden or barrier to anyone. I have accepted you from heart, Parth. If there's any influence in choosing you then it's the charm of your goodness. I just wish to be influenced by you without any interruption," it was like an indirect way of proposing Parth from Poorna's side.

"If you don't get influence from any day then?" Parth didn't hesitate to put forward the question of harsh reality.

"If it happens any day then the previous moments of your influence will be my precious inspiration," Poorna was prepared with the answer as it was Parth, the peace and pleasure of her life.

"I am proud of my child. You are indeed so lucky to get someone like Poorna to love you, Parth!" Pritha exclaimed with joy while looking at the duo.

It was Poorna's mehndi ceremony

It was Poorna's mehndi ceremony. Beautician was scribbling design on Poorna's palm. Parth was also present there following Pritha's words.

"Parth, can you help me?" Poorna called Parth after the beautician left along with Pritha.

"I will drop you at your room," he assumed that she needed rest.

"Actually, I have called you for different purpose," her sheepish smile felt a little weird to him.

"I will bring whatever you need," he assured.

"Can you make a sign of infinity near the first letter of your name which has been written on my palm?" Pulling his hand she made him sit near him, and handed over the cone of henna to him.

"Why so?" He was astonished over the unexpected urging.

"I want to register your name for myself till infinity period of time," she smiled making him accept her wish without any argue.

Finally, they married to each other. Poorna was seeming happy on the day of marriage. Her smile was shining in such a way that Parth never felt like she was just showing happiness for consoling him. Her happiness was the best fact of the day along with getting her hand for himself.

Flashback ended

He was smiling in alone after coming out of the trance. Each tiny he visited back to pace in those days the pace of his heart started to increase in her name. He had fallen for her already. His heart had realised his feelings. Just few words had to rush out of his mouth conveying his realisation to her.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏

Surreal Soulmate✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara