Dislikes: Killers. Chucky(punts him) Oh and dying.

About Him:

A 19 year old college student who is friends/“siblings” with (Y/n). Might occasionally use a voice impression to lighten the mood or scare somebody as a prank. It’s a coin toss.

Perks:

Voice Throw: Being a voice impressionist allowed you to gain the skill of throwing your voice. Clicking the activate ability button will cause the locker closest to the killer to emit fake injured survivor sounds. This perk has a cool down of 45/40/35 seconds.

"It's crazy because if they never met me, they'll never know my real voice." -Tobias

Punt: Seeing horror movies about killer dolls has given you the thought of punting them away. This perk allows you to kick the shins of the killer and stun them for 3/4/5 seconds however if it is a small killer then you punt them 20/25/30 meters in a direction away from all survivors. This perk has a 45 second cooldown.

"I never understood why they don't just kick them really far away in the movies." -Tobias

How The Turns Table: Your silly antics at scaring your friends with voices has given you the skill to temporarily scare the killer. This perk allows you to scare the killer with your voice and cause them to run away with no control of direction for 4/6/8 seconds. This perk has a cooldown of 60 seconds.

"Oh ho ho, interesting how the turns table." -Tobias

Brianna "Bree" Crum

Age: 22

Job (if any): author/ cosplayer

Hobby: reading,writing, cosplaying

Likes: anime, video, games, books, being weird with friends,

Dislikes: spicy stuff, creeps,

About Her:

Bree met everyone through playing video games through Alex. She randomly comings up with storylines, can be a goofball, and gets overly excited about random things, but normally, she isn't showing any emotions

Perks:

Unnecessary Knowledge: The constant watching of YouTube shorts and memes has granted you unnecessary knowledge. This perk makes it so that when you open a chest it causes a meme to blind the killer causing them to shout and reveal their position to you for 2 seconds. This perk has a cool down of 60/55/50 seconds.

“It is a treasure trove of meme knowledge.” -Bree

Wrong Place Wrong Time: You have a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time so you learned how to get out of it. When a downed survivor is picked up by the killer within 5 meters of you a flash bang is thrown causing them to drop the survivor and be blind for 3 seconds. The survivor will be injuredand have  the broken status effect for 5 seconds. This perk has a cooldown of 50/45/40 seconds.

“Think fast chuckle nuts, flash bang!” -Bree

Human Shield: Being at the wrong place at the wrong time also means you got used as a human shield a lot. This perk allows it so that when a survivor within 3/4/5 meters would have been knocked down, you take the hit instead. This perk can only activate when uninjured and has a cooldown of 60 seconds.

“Human shieeeeeeeeld!” -Bree

Cody Godown

Age: 25

Job: Baker

Hobby: Art

Likes: Dogs, Food, Men

Dislikes:  Cherrys, humanoids crab walking towards me very fast.

About him:

Just an introvert who likes playing games and making bread

Perks:

Nope: When an ally gets hit within 15 meters from you gain (%5) Haste for 13/14/15 seconds
Perk has a 45 second cooldown
*-I ain't dealing with no karen* ~cody

(Boon) Customer Support:  When you and a ally inside the boon it increase the great skill 3%/4%/5% check bar for Healing and Gens checks
-*its easy to find the right stuff....If you used you fukin eyes*~cody

Baked: this perk activates when you completing a gen at 60%/55%/%50. Place a flash trap in a locker and make a loud nonfiction at the locker.
When the killer goes to check the locker the flash trap acticvates blinding and stuning the killer for 3sec.
-IM the pie master >:D ~ cody

Will add more later....

Here's the characters so far for the story!

Tails out!