Bio

(Y/N) (L/n)

Age: 27

Gender: Female

Job: Casino Security Officer

Abilities: will be shown in the story.

Hobbies: Drawing, singing, gaming, anime watching.

Loves: horror movies and games, Halloween, anime and video games, being at home, anime merchandise, her friends and family.

Hates: Villains (to an extent), bullies, romance movies, chicken flicks, being a liability, unable to drive or other adult things, having to go to school again, being isolated or alone for too long.

In her bag: phone, Bluetooth Headphones, IPad, her wallet, manga, Bluetooth speaker, sketch pad, art supplies. (It came with her)

About you:

(Y/N) was always fond and loved her childhood cartoons and memories but growing up made her see everything differently, at a certain age she left behind those cartoons and started looking at more violent and newer things (Anime, Video Games, etc.). She got a job as a security officer cuz she got sick of working as a cashier, took self-defense and military combat classes to be able to fight, she learned how to use a gun. Now, being more mature, her thought of her fear of horror seemed a bit stupid and ridiculous now that age gave her more common sense and knowledge. She's a very chilled out and lazy girl who doesn't let people push her around. She will fight anyone who thinks they can boss her around. Being one who looks like defenseless girl seems the most mature and calm to the other survivors and the killers. She isn't that easily scared to the paranormal and evil that this world has. Being here, she noticed she's very athletic and skinny compared to her old self. She often can be seen as very nice and kind to very rude and cruel, depending on who she interacts with. Due to her growing up in her old world, she became very untrusting and cautious to those she meets at first, once warmed up she let's those people in her inner circle where those people see her inner child-like personality and silly-yet-reckless attitude.

Perks:

Bullshit No Jutsu: You have gained the skill to talk your way out of bad situations with dumb reasons. This perk allows you to perform a skill check to escape the killers grasp on death hook and makes you untouchable for 2 seconds.This perk has a cool down of 55/50/45 seconds.

“W-w-wait, hear me out. How ‘bout you don’t do that.” -(Y/n)

(Boon) Camouflage: As someone who watches a certain ninja anime, you have gained the ability of camouflage. This perk allows you to be invisible within the boom totem area when you fail skill checks for healing, repairing Gens, cleansing sanity, or mending for. You remain invisible after moving out boom totem area for 3/4/5 seconds. If the totem is destroyed, it moves to an inactive totem.

“If I dont see him, he won't see me.” -(Y/n) 

Sound Decoy: There was one time when you played an audio too loud, and it gave you the idea for a decoy. This perk allows you to deploy a decoy sound device that replicates a random sound notification for the killer. Activate once to plant the device, activate again to play the sound. This perk has a cooldown of 60/50/45 seconds after use.

“Ha! Soundboards for the win!” -(Y/n)

Her Friends:

Tobias "Toby" Torrero

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Job: As if he's a college student

Hobby: Video games/reading

Likes: Games, friends, ramen, reading, ramen, games, oh and did I mention ramen and games.