A Basement Tête-à-tête

Wilson Fisk was angry, his life's work had been almost jeopardized by the incompetence of the people around him.

And that guy. That man... That monster... he was always watching, always hooking his fangs into things he liked.

Right now, as he walked into the Alchemax Head Office, he wanted nothing more than to return to his work with the collider and back to his family.

But this was required, his work was at threat.

He didn't bother knocking, knowing he wouldn't get a response

(Y/N) was behind Olivia, both naked as the day they were born, the man pounding into her.

"Fisk! Would have asked you to join, But I know you're still on about your bitch wife." (Y/N) smirked and continued his current task.

Fisk wanted nothing but to punch the bastard, but he knew (Y/N) wanted exactly that.

"Who was it?" Fisk addressed Olivia, who struggled to compose herself.

Fisk was not particularly bothered by the scene in front of him, he had seen much worse, and thank god Vanessa had some sense and never fell into his honeyed words.

"Ah! It wasn't just one Spid- Ah!-Man... There were fi-Ah! Five of them!" Olivia managed between his thrusts.

"This is... difficult." Fisk admitted, but (Y/N) waved him off.

"I fought two of them. The sexy Spider-Woman and... me." (Y/N)'s thrusting stopped for a moment, before continuing again. "They're gonna end up at your collider at any capacity. I say you take them out before that."

"And what are you going to do?" Fisk asked, annoyed at the CEO for not taking this seriously.

"Fuck." (Y/N) shrugged and continued on doing Olivia. "Leave the door open, I wanna give the workers some entertainment after a traumatic break in."

Fisk looked at him weirdly, leaving the door open on his way out. If (Y/N) Graythorne wouldn't help him, he needed to protect his work himself.

____

Miles and Gwanda talked with each other on the bus ride back into civilization. It was empty, save for the spiders.

"What's your deal with (Y/N)?" Miles asked, they had already been over the fact that she was Spider-Woman.

"You mean why I hate that guy? He's a murderer." Gwanda instinctively answered Miles.

"I dunno about that Gwen, I think you're forgetting he's not your (Y/N). He's a good person." Miles looked back at the silent but good-looking face of (Y/N).

Gwanda found it difficult to find words, "How can you tell? My (Y/N)... he seemed like a good person too."

"It's the eyes. My father has the same look in his eyes." Miles stared at them for a second longer, "They can tell you a lot about a person."

Gwen, the older one, watched out the window, wondering how to take down the very clear threat that the CEO posed.

This universe's (Y/N) made her realize a lot of things about her (Y/N). The most important one was that she needed to apologize for everything she had done.

(Y/N) and Peter sat way back in the bus.

"So... What exactly did I do in your universe?" (Y/N) asked Peter, who looked at the man in amusement.

"We met in grade school." Peter started, making (Y/N) raise an eyebrow. "Yeah, we were that close. We became quick friends after that."

"When did it go wrong?" (Y/N) was invested in the story, especially since it was about him.