Author's Note

It's over I've finished it!

A few things:

1. I'm sorry if any of the characters were OOC, but I have an excuse for the very end: Blood Loss.

See, it makes sense. Dizzy, and weak, and they don't have the same control that they had. And if Riza was out of character at the LAST chapter, she hasn't gotten enough blood back.  The amount she lost was significantly larger then the amount Roy did, because of the cut on her shoulder and the fact that it was bleeding for about an hour with no way to stop it. It was also deep. To top it off, she got hit in the stomach with the knife. (And if she should have been killed or blacked out earlier, shoot me. Please don't.)

2. the last chapter was short. YES I KNOW that was intentional (no it wasn't) YES IT WAS

3. Technically, Roy should have overreacted and killed Brynn when he came home to the almost murder scene. But you wouldn't want to burn your house down, would you?

4. Uh..TACOS

5. Please give me tacos.

6. Please.

7. Oh right I DO NOT OWN FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS THEY BELONG TO COW-SAN I MEAN HIROMU ARAKAWA 

8. Happy late Royai day everybody!

9. Bye bye, sayonara, aloha I NEED TACOS

10. No I don't.

EDIT; MY BIRFDAY, AUG. 13: OMG OVER 350 VIEWS??????????

EDIT 2: Oh my god,over 1000 views and 100 votes and 25 comments? Wow.Thanks so much!

EDIT 3: IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE I POSTED THIS. and i've gotten 36oo views! Thank you so so much! I never thought anything I did would get that many!