'cleaning your room.' i mock, chuckling and leaning down to kiss her.

'shut up.' she mumbles, kissing back and whimpering as i thrust into her again.

i chuckle and pull out, laying next to her and kissing down her jaw.

'was i too rough?' i ask, looking at her.

'no, don't worry. it was amazing.' she smiles, moving her hair out of her face.

-

i walked with madeleine down the street, we were heading to a bouquet shop.

i knew she always loved flowers, and i feel like it would make her day if we went down to go get some.

'do you want some?' she smiles at me.

'oh no im good, im only here to make you happy.' i said, smiling.

'mmmhm.' she chuckles. 'i see you roses disappear every now and then.'

its true, i steal her roses. but she has like 12, how does she notice?

'i dont steal it.' i chuckle.

i watch as madeleines mouth opens to talk until she suddenly bumps into someone as they both groan, stumbling backward.

'sorry man i-'

'ethan?' madeleines suddenly blurted out, staring at him in utter shock.

'..madeleine?' he whispered back.

'who?' i asked, furrowing my eyebrows at her.

'my.. uhm.. my brother..' madeleine mumbles, staring at the tall figure.

he had sharp features and a couple of scars on his face, he had brown fluffy hair and bright green eyes, and the same birthmark madeleine has right by her eye.

'i thought your brother was..' i whispered.

'i..' madeleine stumbled, breathing heavily as they stared at each other like they saw a ghost.

'i think we need to talk.' ethan muttered, biting his lip.

-

then, somehow, me, madeleine and her brother ended up in a small diner by the bouquet.

'they didnt kill me, they never were gonna try. i heard them. they were just planning on torturing me till i died myself.' ethan said, taking a sip of his tea.

surprised they're related, madeleine hates tea.

'they told me you were dead, everyone thought that you were dead. you disappeared for almost 8 years.' madeleine said, quickly wiping her tears before they ran down her cheeks.

'i know. im not even suppose to be alive. but i ran, and i didnt know where i was so i ran somewhere completely differnt.' he sighs.

i bite my lip watching them.

'wait, they told you i was dead?' ethan suddenly ask.

'yeah.. they took me the exact way they took you a couple months ago.. they mostly took me because they thought i knew where you were.'

'did you say anything?'

'no, i kept my mouth shut for you.'

'what did they do to you?'

'abuse me, torture, i dunno.' madeleine whispered, looking down at her nails nervously.

'you went through all of that to protect my secret?' ethan asked.

'of course, you're my brother. you did it all for me.' she lightly shrugs.

'thank you.' he whispered.

𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞 - 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें