I could feel him still looking at me, but I didn't know what to say about his hand being where it was. I'm sure he wasn't meaning to make me uncomfortable or anything, and I wouldn't really describe my feeling as uncomfortable. I wanted to feel his hands on my body, in places they'd never been before, which was something I had been curious about for a while. But it didn't feel like the right time to find out what his hands roaming my body felt like. 

I bit my lip gently, thinking of these thoughts while I watched his thumb go back and forth on the inner part of my arm still. I could feel him looking at me, but maybe he didn't realise what he was doing to me. 

"Oh, I'm sorry," He said suddenly, removing his hand completely. I looked back up at him, trying to figure out what happened. 

Robert's face was red, and I think he realised he was touching the side of my breast when he had his hand on my arm. Judging by the expression on his face, it definitely was not intentional. His hands were awkwardly in his lap, and he was looking down at them as if he had hurt me somehow and he was trying to figure out what went wrong.

I missed the feeling of his hand on my arm already, and I'd do anything for his rough hands touching me gently. 

"No, it's okay," I said, adjusting myself so I was kind of sitting on my knees, a bit closer to him. I gently tilted his head up to look at me. 

Robert seemed to understand what I was wanting, and he leaned forward, gently resting one hand on my hip. I moved my hand to the side of his face, the other kind of resting on his knee as he was facing me.

Our lips met, and he carefully slid his hand up my side, under my shirt, as we sort of made out. His hand crawled all the way up my side, resting under my breast. I let out a breath, that ended up having a sound to it and being more like a shaky moan. 

Robert pulled away slowly, resting his forehead against mine. "Is this okay?" He asked, whispering. 

I looked up into his blue eyes, the only sound being Stella's light snores on the couch. It was refreshing that Robert was so considerate of me and what I wanted, I had never experienced such consideration from someone that I was romantically involved with before. 

"It's more than okay," I whispered back, my voice shaky, desperate for his lips on mine again. 

He moved so he was on his knees and went back to kissing me. As our lips locked, he gently pushed me against the ottoman part of the couch, the l-shaped bit that stuck out so you could prop your legs on it. He gently rubbed his thumb on the underside of my breast. The simple motion sent goosebumps all over my body, and his hand moved its way upwards until his thumb was moving back and forth over my nipple. 

I knew he and I established earlier that I wasn't ready to go all the way yet, but I did very much enjoy this attention. I loved him being sweet to me, taking his time, exploring my body and doing so in such a gentle and loving way. I loved the affection and being his sole focus in this moment. 

I figured he was just taking advantage of us having alone time to have these moments, as we generally always had at least a few other people with us at all times. So it was nice to have these intimate moments together. 

He moved so he was more or less on top of me when there was a crashing sound. He pulled away from me, his hand still resting on my breast, and we both looked to see that he had knocked over our cups, which thankfully were empty of hot cocoa. The sound wasn't loud enough to bother Terri, but it was enough to bring us back to reality. 

He drew his attention back to me, and I let my eyes enjoy the view of him over me like this. I moved my hand from his face, going over the back of his neck and his muscles there, down his back and around his torso, feeling the muscles under his shirt. I loved feeling the muscles that were tense due to his position over me, and just feeling all of the muscle under his shirt like this was enough for me to squeeze my thighs gently, trying to give myself the slightest bit of release.