1. Pleasant Morning!

Start from the beginning

Just when i parked the car i saw a young teenager selling anklets and colorful bangles i thought to myself 'Chl le hi lete hain'
(Come let's take them.)

I stepped out of the car and suddenly my phone beeped and i after looking at the screen i immediately opened the mail.
It was from my manager Nisha
Which read 'URGENT'

I was busy looking at my mobile that i didn't realise when i stood in the middle of the road, it wasn't a normal road, no rush just cars parking and leaving here and there.

Just then a car came in full speed and suddenly stopped with a halt due to reflex i fell on the ground and suddenly realised that my mobile broke into pieces.

Rage can be seen in my eyes, without even thinking that i was one standing in middle of the road.
At that time i was thinking 'What kind of a person the driver is, so idiot that he didn't even come outside to see if i'm ok or not'

I quickly got up and went near the driver's seat and tapped on the windows just so i could see how much of a devil a person can look.

When i saw that face..'The face'
One straight out of an imaginary book, 'Just shut up Shrituu' i quickly came out of my thoughts.

'Excuse me Mr.?' I said in an angry voice. He seemed to be lost somewhere so i quickly waved my hand in front of his face.

Bedi Mansion

*At the dining table*
''Aarush you have to drop me off to the temple today remember?'' Meenakshi Bedi said.

'Mom, please i can't do it today i have a lot of work, i'll ask Chirag to drop you' he said in a pleading voice.

"Thik hai beta, ab bas yahi din dekhna baaki tha, ki beta mandir tak na le jaa sake" She said

'Maa this is emotional blackmailing i'm telling you.' He said.

But his mother wasn't planning to listen to him even once ao apparently he had to drop his mother.

"Tu ye pehn ne vala hai?"
(You're going to wear this for the temple?)

'Yes, what's bad in it?'

"Come on Aarush it's not your meeting, go get dressed accordingly wear some traditional."

'But-' he tried to speak

"No ifs and buts required" She cut him off

'Fine.'

He quickly changed into a white kurta, which was truly looking good on him

Then they drove off to temple, he asked her mother to leave before him.

'Maa aap chaliye, main park kar kar aata hun.' he said.

She nodded and went inside the temple.

He was now looking for an empty space to park the car and luckily he found one.

Without delaying he started the engine and went there.

He stopped and screeching sound of tyres could be heard when he saw a girl standing in front of completely lost in her mobile.

And she even fell on the ground

Aarush's POV:
I couldn't process what happened so suddenly, just when i was about to open the door the same girl came near my window and tapped

And oh boy!
Never have i ever seen such a beauty, and in anger she looks...
Exquisite, divine angel.

'Tf you're thinking man?' I snapped out of my thoughts as she waved her hand in front of my eyes.

"Excuse me Mr?"
Voice..her voice.

To be continued

What would be their first convo?
Excited much??
well then...stay tuned.

To all my readers wishing you all a very happy diwali ❤️

Also vote if you like the content, and please do comment wherever you feel like.
And you can dm on ig with regard to any of your queries, or telling me about any mistakes that i might have made here, i try my best to deliver the correct contents..i ain't a machine afterall i too can make mistakes so you can find me on ig with:

@Author_ikir/ Ikiraah!

Till then take care y'all.
Word count: 981