Horney Ted Bundy A Short Story by vvaavvyyy

Horney Ted Bundy
A Short Story
by vvaavvyyy

Ted Bundy had always loved Dark Prison with its racid, raspy Room. It was a place where he felt rough.

He was a horney, sexy, Beer drinker with big Hair and hard hands. His friends saw him as a delightful, deep devil. Once, he had even Handcuffed stranger cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

Ted walked over to the window and reflected on his Smelly surroundings. The rain hammered like humping Noisy bed.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of a woman. That woman was an shy Slave with medium Hair and hourglass body.

Ted gulped. He was not prepared for Her.

As Ted stepped outside and that woman came closer, he could see the important glint in her eye.

"I am here because I want Pleasures," woman bellowed, in a rough tone. She slammed her fist against Ted's chest, with the force like a gun bullet. "I frigging love you, Ted Bundy."

Ted looked back, even more hard and still fingering her Vagina on nickers and pulled out his Belt & Handcuffed the woman."Honey I am your master," he replied.

They looked at each other with scary feelings, like two terrible, tricky tacky satisfying at a very tidy Halloween night , which had scary music playing in the background and with horney aura.

Suddenly, that woman lunged forward and tried to kiss Ted in the face. Quickly, Ted grabbed the woman Handcuffed and brought it down and wiped her with the belt

Woman's body started shaking with all her hotness and her hands wobbled. She looked horney, her body raw like a smoked, sticky Stick.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground but wanting more.
Then Ted pulled out his cock and shove inside the woman's mouth who was begging for pleasure as she replied "thankyou master" then after Ted fucked her wet pussy until they both cum hard together but the handcuffs are still on that woman as she has become his slave forever.

After that , Ted Bundy went back inside and made himself a nice drink of Beer.

THE END