"VON! VON! STOP!" I yelled beating on the glass as he continued walking, completely ignoring me followed by officers also walking to the back.

"Ma'am- ma'am! Please relax!" An officer called from behind me. I dropped my shoulders, sitting on the chair beneath me, letting out a hard sigh before continuing to sob.

-
-
-

"Amari.. I can't help you. I'm pregnant now.. I just- I have a happy life, a fiancée, a new job.. a new house, a new life really. I'm sorry sis, I just.. I just can't keep helping you hurt yourself." Reneé spoke through the phone as she curled her hair.

"YOU NEVER FUCKING HELP ME!" I yelled, chugging the Bacardi in my hand.

"AMARI! YOU'RE PREGNANT, STOP!" Reneé yelled, frantically.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK THIS BABY, FUCK VON!"

"Jesus.." She slammed down her curling iron, "Christ, Amari." She huffed as she hung up the phone.

-
-
-

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟎

"Bae! We have to go over to Amari's right now! She has the twins and she's drinking again.." I yelled to Tremani who was in the bathroom washing his face.

"Fuck.. big sis always playin wit God ain't she?" He huffed, wiping his face with a towel, grabbing the car keys and we headed for the door.

Once we arrived to my sisters house, the door was unlocked and Can't Raise A Man by K. Michelle was blaring.

Taurus took cautious steps inside, peering into the living room before letting out a yell.

"FUCK!"

"What's wrong?! What-" I ran in behind him.

My sister was laying there, on the couch, passed out, blood pouring from her body along with tear stains streaming down her face.

"OK, OK! OK! Fuck ok.." I felt myself breathing heavily as I looked at my unconscious big sister on the couch. My big sister, my hero, my role model, drinking herself to unconsciousness.

...

"Baby.. baby, hey look at me." I heard my fiancée's voice call to me.

"I called the ambulance and they took her away, imma call some people to clean all this blood and shit up, ok?" His hands were on my shoulders as he looked deeply into my eyes.

I hadn't realized I was crying until he wiped my eyes, "Ok?"

"Mhm.. y-yea.." I nodded my head, rubbing my sweaty palms onto my jeans as I tried to keep myself calm.

"It's ok.. it's ok, it's gonna be ok, she's fine. Junior is fine, the twins are fine." He spoke softly in my ear as he pulled me into a hug.

"Yea.. yea.. everything's ok." I cried, hugging him tightly.

-
-
-

"Mommy.. I don't have time for this right now, I swear I didn't know any of this would happen. Yknow how Amari is, she's been like this since-"

"YOU DON'T FUCKING INTERRUPT ME AGAIN, MY OLDEST CHILD IS IN THERE, UNCONSCIOUS AND PREGNANT! YOUR BIG SISTER, AND YOU MEAN TO TELL YOU WEREN'T TAKING CARE OF HER! HOW COULD YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN?! YOU KNOW SHES PREGNANT AND YOU STILL LET HER DRINK?! YOU DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO-"

"Mommy.." I could barely speak before I was slapped across the face.

"SOFIA! DONT FUCKING INTERRUPT ME."

I nodded with tears in my eyes as I looked at my mother while she continued to yell at me.

My eyes got hot, and my vision turned blurry. I shook my head tryna focus but it's like I was blinking without actually blinking. It would go dark then light, then dark again.

I lost my balance, and I heard a loud thud before everything went completely dark.

📸

BEFORE YALL SAY "damn the twins only 8 months" YESSS BITCH I DID THE MATH! I STARTED WITH THEIR DATE OF BIRTH; 3/11/23 TO THE DATE ON TOP OF THIS CHAPTER; 12/6/23 AND HERE IT IS!!

THEN I TOOK THAT 270 AND CALCULATED IT INTO MONTHS

YES IM SLOW BUT I DO RESEARCH SOMETIMES

BITCHESSSS!!!🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾