EIGHTEEN

ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

Monday - November 13th, 2023

𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 | 𝟐𝟎

🕰️7:35 pm🕰️

"Aye Nae, why you ain't neva tell me ya sista was coming over?"

I jerked my head back at his sudden question.

"What?"

"Why you ain't neva tell me ya sista was coming over here?"

"Cause it ain't ya business, fuck?" I rolled my eyes, putting down the knife I had in my hand, laying it beside the watermelon and honeydew I was chopping up on the cutting board.

"Ight calm down, I was juss asking cause I seen ole girl earlier bangin on ya door n screaming ya name."

"Mhm, yea I heard her.. I just turnt my tv up and smoked my shii." I shook my head, continuing to cut up the fruits.

My mind wandered off to how in distress Amari must be. I recently talked to my parents, my aunts, even my grandparents, and they all talked about how they had cut off Amari and told her that they'd no longer be watching the twins because of her recent immature behavior.

I feel for my big sister. I do. She's my big sister, my biggest role model, but I can't let her continuously disrespect and use me.

"You cold as hell, yknow that?" He joked.

"Nahh, she was just tripping fa nun." I shook my head, splitting open the second watermelon and honeydew, chopping them up.

"It sound like she struggling, why you ain helping her."

I huffed, letting my shoulders rise and fall before looking over to him, "What bs did my big sista tell you?"

"Nun really, but she pregnant n got twins, they ain even one yet, you bogus as hell fa not helping ha watch them."

"TREMANI SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUN KNOW SHIT ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK I GOT GOING ON?! YOU TALK TA HA FOR 5 MINUTES N THINK YOU KNOW EVERY FUCKING THING, GET THE FUCK OUT MA HOUSE!" I yelled, stabbing the knife into the wood cutting board, making it sit up straight.

"Yo Nae why you trippin, I just said-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! GET OUT TAURUS! GET THE FUCK OUT! GET OUT! IM TIRED OF EVERYONE TAKING HER SIDE, GET OUT GET OUT!" Tears poured down my face as I yelled, throwing any and everything I could at him.