Sit on your face(M)

"You okay baby?" Sana asked the young girl

Who was naked, panting as her chest rose up and down with her baby hairs stuck on her forehead, flushed cheeks, plump lips, and tear stains on her face.

"Y-yea..." Tzuyu sighed out

Sana grinned before pressing her body against Tzuyu's with her hands playing with the maknae's hair on the back of her neck.

"...can we try one more thing my love" Sana asked hesitant

"I don't know unnie...I'm sore and sensitive" Tzuyu said

"Don't worry it's not you..."

Sana kissed Tzuyu's neck before going up to her ears.

"Let me ride you" Sana whispered in her husky voice

Tzuyu felt her breath hitch.

"W-what?..."

"Can I ride your face baby please~" Sana whined

Tzuyu was very shocked at that request. She's never done that before let alone what they just did, Sana was her first and she couldn't be more glad, but this? Shouldn't she wait?

"B-but I-I don't even know what to do?!" Tzuyu exclaimed

"I'll guide you! Please Tzuyu~"

"I-I don't know..." Tzuyu said

Sana pouted as her hands began to roam over her girlfriend's beautiful body.

"Please love...let me sit on your face" Sana whispered again

The older one's hands stopped at Tzuyu's inner thighs before she started to graze her nails on the maknae's skin.

"S-sana~" Tzuyu whimpered

"You know you want it Tzu~"

Sana's fingertips then made their way to the young girl's center.

"A-ahh~"

Sana stopped as she moved up.

Tzuyu hesitantly held Sana's waist as her breath got shaky and her body trembled. Noticing this Sana decided to comfort Tzuyu before.

Sana held Tzuyu's hands as she stopped moving.

"Why are you so scared love? Do you not want to do this with me?.."

"No! Of course it's just...w-what if I don't do good" Tzuyu said

Sana softly smiled as she kissed Tzuyu's hands before caressing them.

"Baby that doesn't matter. I promise it's not a bad thing, it's new for you" Sana explained

She leaned down pecking Tzuyu's lips.

"And I'll be there every step of the way with you"

"I know...I just wanna pleasure you well..."

"You already pleasure me whenever I check you out anyway~" Sana winked

Tzuyu's rolled her eyes before pulling Sana in for a deep kiss. Sana thrusted her tongue inside the maknae's mouth exploring it.

"Now let me ride you..."

Tzuyu nodded as Sana positioned herself onto the young girl's mouth. As if instinct, Tzuyu held Sana's thick thighs.

"Go on baby..."

Immediately Tzuyu tongue thrusted into the older woman's center making Sana cry out.

"Fuck!~" Sana moaned

Tzuyu ate Sana looking up at her beautiful girlfriend.

"O-oh my god T-Tzuyu~..." Sana moaned gripping onto the headboard

Tzuyu gripping Sana's thighs admiring her girlfriend's face.

"H-holy shit~ p-please baby~" Sana whined

"D-deeper!~"

Sana moaned out as she shamelessly grinded on her girlfriend's face.

"F-fuck~ you're d-doing so...a-ahhh~ g-good baby" Sana praised

Tzuyu thrusted her tongue deeper as her nose unintentionally rubbed the older woman's clit.

"O-oh fuck!~" Sana cried out

Sana moaned and whimpered as she looked down at Tzuyu.

"F-fuck~ you l-look so..h-hmm~ f-fucking pretty...a-ahh~...right n-now!~" Sana said between moans

Her girlfriend's chin covered in her dripping juices, her doe eyes filled with lust, and the way the maknae's nails digging into Sana's thighs.

Tzuyu pumped her tongue in and out of Sana to get those pretty moans she loves so much.

Eventually Tzuyu felt Sana clenching on her tongue.

"R-right there! F-fuck~" Sana moaned throwing her head back

"Y-you're doing...n-ngmm~...s-so well b-baby~"  Sana praised

"Oh g-god!~ please a-ahhh~...d-don't stop b-baby!~" Sana cried out feeling a knot in her stomach

Tzuyu kept her pace as she went deeper to get her girlfriend's release.

"O-oh my~ I-I'm gonna c-come Tzuyu~"

Sana came on her girlfriend's mouth moaning out her name. Sana panted heavily as she got off of Tzuyu and laid on top of her.

"H-holy fuck.." Sana sighed out chuckling

Tzuyu licked her lipstick tasting her girlfriend.

"You taste sweet babe" Tzuyu teased

Sana grinned while admiring her work. Tzuyu's chin covered with her juices, hickeys all over her neck, and plump lips.

"Thanks baby" Sana pecked Tzuyu's lips "you did so well for unnie baby"

Tzuyu smiled softly as Sana clenched her chin.

"Thanks for this my love" Sana said laying her head on the maknae's chest

"Anything for you unnie"

Tzuyu wrapped her arms around Sana as the two cuddled under the sheets before falling asleep.