011 | missing dates

!just wanna be with you!

'your shoes look pretty'

AFTER THE DINNER WITH SHARPAY'S FAMILY, chris went into the kitchen, he speed walked into the kitchen, he paused for a quick second sighing then shouted too take out his frustration, he checked the time than immediately ran towards the door, he ran outside towards the pool, he saw gabriella near the towels folding them. "sorry, i'm late" he said to her smiling sadly glancing at her while she turned towards him while she looked up at him smiling. "give me two more minutes" he said to her smiling glancing at her seeing the beautiful smile that she always had on her face.

"nice tie" she said to him smiling glancing up at him as he stopped folding the towels to turn towards him. "your shoes don't match, though" she said to him smiling glancing down at the shoes that he wore pointing towards them. "huh" he said to him glancing down at him shoes furrowing his eyebrows. "kidding" she said to him smiling glancing up at him giggling causing to laugh, he ran back inside to change, he went to check out but was stopped by mr. folton again. "you're not done" mr. folton said to him glancing at him as he was about to check out.

he sighed dropping his shoulders. "but, i'm done for the day, sir" chris said to him glancing at him shaking his head wanting to go on his date with gabriella. "and actually, i have a date" he said to him glancing at him shrugging thinking about his date. "mr. morris, you're the mistaken impression, i'm interested in what you have to say" mr. folton said to him glancing down at the thing in his hand. "just follow me" he said to him still glancing down at the thing in his hand hitting it. "but, i" chris said to him glancing at him putting his arms up.

"no more speaking" he said to him glancing back up at him than walked past him causing chris to put back his card on the shelf than followed him rolling his eyes, they walked towards the back where their having the talent show. "hey, where are we going" chris said to mr. folton glancing at him not liking walking in the dark while mr. folton had a flashlight in his hand. "please, mr. morris" he said to him glancing around as they walked closer to the stage. "how long is this gonna take" he said to him glancing down at him shaking his head.

"watch your step, insurance issues" mr. folton said to him glancing around while chris stepped on the steps to the stage. "i'm supposed to have a date tonight" chris said to him glancing at him shaking his head. "but, the evening is young, and so are you" mr. folton said to him glancing at him while they walked on the stage. "well, where are we" chris said to him glancing at him shouting while he turned around towards him, mr. folton shushed him causing him to sigh. "hold you applause, until the very end" mr. folton said to him glancing around at the ground while holding the flashlight to his face.

chris rolled his eyes sighing, mr. folton turned around pushing him down in a stone chair making chris confused. "what the heck, mr. folton" chris said to him glancing over at him watching him walk away, chris heard some music come on making him look around confused on where it was coming from and why, chris saw ryan walked on one of the stones on the stage waving around a long stick with fire on it, he watched with furrowed eyebrows as ryan walked weirdly towards him still waving the fire stick in his hand.