10.

Aaron had been driving himself insane the past few days. It's been almost a week since he ran into Jace in the bathroom at work. It's the only thing occupying his mind. Not their daily arguments, not his meetings or designs, just Jace.

Once Aaron really got a good look at the man, he knew it was him. His best friend. Aaron felt like the world's biggest idiot for not recognizing Jace on their first day of work together. It wasn't just the way he moaned that was familiar either. He should have known the instant those piercing blue eyes made contact with his. And also maybe by his first name.

Aaron couldn't figure out what Jace was trying to do. Why is it trying to come on to him? Why did he jerk off for him in the bathroom? Did Jace still have feelings for him after all of these years?

Aaron knew he still felt something for Jace, it was just hard to admit it to himself after of being apart for so long. There was so many things Aaron wanted to say, he just couldn't find the right words. Was this his chance to finally make amends?

Every moment his eyes closed, the only thing he was able to picture was not only the night they made love, but it was the night Jace had confessed his love. Aaron didn't respond when Jace admitted his feelings that night. . . He was in too much shock from what he'd done. Sleeping with his best friend was one thing, and it being a man was another. Aaron never had any gay feelings or thoughts ever, so it's safe to say Aaron's mind was in turmoil. That night, even if it took a while, it made Aaron come to the realization that he was gay, and while he has definitely been with other men over the years, nothing ever compared to Jace.

Putting everything aside, Aaron felt good seeing Jace again. Almost as though he's found a part of him that's been missing for years. Despite them arguing every second of the day, Aaron has never felt better being back in Jace's life.

Aaron decided to go out with a few of his friends to the club on Saturday. Everything was as it normally was. The guys would have girls all over them, whereas Aaron would enjoy the alcohol.

He'd just finished throwing back another shot when something caught his eye. Well, not something. Someone. Aaron thought he was imagining things, but when those blue eyes found his, he knew it was far from his imagination.

Jace was smiling at Aaron as he held the man against his body. It had Aaron's blood past its boiling point. He was pissed seeing him all over another guy when just a few short days ago he jerked himself off in front of Aaron.

He didn't know what he was doing when he got up from his seat, ignoring his friend's protests as he left.

If Jace wanted to make Aaron jealous, it was working.

That didn't mean two couldn't play his little game.

Aaron made it seem as though he was approaching Jace, but at the last second, he grabbed another man who was dancing beside them.

"Hi, gorgeous." Aaron smirked; glancing over to Jace whose face was contorted into a deep frown.

"Oh my god, wow, um, hi." The younger blushed, looking up into Aaron's eyes.

"I saw you from across the dance floor and I just couldn't resist asking you for a dance." It was a lie of course, but he didn't need to know that.

"I would love to, handsome." The man gave him a seductive smile, allowing his palm to lay against Aaron's chest.

Aaron slid his hand down the strangers back and tugged him close. He had to admit, the guy really knew how to work his hips.

Every so often, Aaron would let his eyes wander over to Jace, who was still glaring at the pair just a few feet away. Jace tried not to let the sight get to him, but he was failing miserably.