#15

"Deiji, we need to talk. Now."

"Why?"

"We know everything."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆

"Morning boys~" Deiji smiled then yawned as she walked into the kitchen. She waved at the eight boys and then opened the pantry, taking out the croissants. "Yo, we got any butter?" The room was silent in response. "Fine, I'll check myself." Deiji walked to the fridge and grabbed the butter. "Wasn't that hard to say yes.. why is evreryone staring at me? What? What did I do?" Deiji pouted when the others still just stared at her. Deiji sat at the kitchen island and ate her croissant slowly. "What did i do?" She thought to herself.

"Deiji, we all need to talk. Now." Chan said in a numb tone.

"Why?" Deijj worried.

"We know everything." Felix said quietly.

"What do you mean?" Deiji sighed.

"We know what you did the other night Noona.." Jeongin spoke up.

"Huh?" Deiji's heart dropped.

"We all know you called Felix an iPad Kid. We are here to get revenge." Han said joyfully.

"Guys, I had a valid reason!" Deiji raised her hands and laughed. As long as they didn't know what she did that night then it doesn't matter. "I called him an iPad kid because I needed hugs and he said no since he was playing fortnite!" Everyone's gaze truned to Felix.

"Uh.. it was an important match?" Felix raised his hands too.

"Attack!" Minho spoke as he pointed at Felix. The younger ran away as fast as he could to his room, but he was too slow. Seungmin, Jeongin, and Minho ahd caught up to him and tackled him jokingly in the hallway. Deiji laughed and smiled as she watched the boys playfight. Hyunjin walked up to Deiji and tapped her shoulder.

"Can we talk?" Hyunjin whispered.

~ in Hyunjin's room ~

"Deiji look, I'm-"

"No, don't apologise. It's okay. I'm hurt by what you did but it's okay. I'm okay." Deiji sighed.

"Just listen.. look, you know that song 'Sweet Tooth' by Cavetown?" Hyunjin smiled.

"Mhm, why?" Deiji tilted her head.

"Well, sweet tooth for you, I'm wide awake, the sugar went right to my brain. Feel like a kid, I've double tapped my chest with my fist. I like you. Say it back?" Hyunjin whispered the lyrics.

"Say it back?" Deiji looked at him. "I like you too, but you hurt me."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too." Hyunjin looked guilty.

"I know, I know." Deiji smiled softly.

"We on good terms?" Hyunjin smiled back.

"Yeah, we are." Deiji ruffled the older's hair. Cheering was heard from the doorway of Hyunjin's room. The other members had been listening nearly the whole time. "Shoo! Don't ruin this for us you idiots." Deiji shot a glare at the others. They all backed away and stalked off to their own rooms.

"Finally." Hyunjin sighed. "They can be annoying sometimes, hey?"

"Yeah." Deiji laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆

I hope this was okay ~
I tried ♡
Anyway, Deijin (deiji × hyunjin) is my fav ship i just can't leave them to never be friends again :(
I hope you enjoyed my pooks !!