Metamorphosis; 1.2

...

They stared over Brockton Bay. 

"This city is not as ugly as I had thought." The symbiotic pair said to their former enemy. 

"I know." She said. "It... It hurts to be here sometimes yeah... But killing the bad guys... It wont help. It'll just destroy what little beauty we have left."

"I don't want to be experimented on." 

"You won't." She promised. "I... I have a friend who might be able to fix what's wrong. With both of you. But you have to let her try."

"If we do... Can we be a hero like you?" 

"Anyone could be a hero." She said. "Because unlike me Venom, you're not a failure." 

Taylor gently woke up. 

Her dream was more pleasant than the last few had been. 

Not to mention that she didn't feel like death anymore.

She grabbed her glasses and pulled them on. 

She squinted as the world grew even blurrier. 

"What the hell?"

Knock Knock!

"Taylor?" Her father asked. "You want anything for breakfast?"

She was hungry...

Oh god... 

She was actually starving!

"Uh... yeah!" Taylor called taking her glasses off.

She got off of her bed and stretched. 

A series of satisfying pops startled her. 

Her body felt strange as well. 

She walked over to her mirror. 

She froze. 

Abbs?

Wait no...

Boobs?!

Taylor grabbed her chest, and indeed her breasts had grown larger literally overnight. 

Was she also taller as well?

No wait boobs. 

More important. 

No wonder she felt more top heavy. 

They hadn't grown to the size of melons or anything, but she was definitely a few sizes larger than yesterday.

She shook her head. 

"Maybe it's a growth spurt and I just noticed." She mumbled. "I have just been in bed for a few days."

She trailed her hands over her abbs and couldn't help but not believe that thought.

Like... abbs abbs!

...

Taylor shook her head and quickly started to get dressed. 

Grabbing a pair of joggers and a sweatshirt and hoodie, which were all too small, she changed and got downstairs. 

"There you are." Her father said. "I was wondering if you... Where are your glasses?"

"Oh uh..." Taylor said. "I think something happened to the lenses because I can't see out of them. Or the concussion fixed my sight." She joked. 

Her father grinned. 

"That'd be lucky." He said. "How much bacon do you want?"

"All of it." Taylor said, before thinking.