prologue

In the realm where the echoes of leather on willow and the cheers of a cricket-crazed nation resound, "Chasing Shadows of Time" begins—a tale woven between the stumps of destiny and the boundaries of love.

Meet Shubhisha, an enigmatic intern thrust into the heart of the Indian cricket team, tasked with more than meets the eye. As the cricketing saga unfolds, so does the mystery surrounding her true purpose—a clandestine mission that transcends the boundaries of time.

In the shadows cast by the floodlights, Shubhisha orchestrates the symphony of her family's fate, intricately arranging each note to harmonize the past and present. But the cricketing arena, with its euphoria and challenges, becomes the canvas upon which she paints her clandestine narrative.

Beneath the veneer of a team's pursuit of victory, Shubhisha navigates the subtle nuances of love and longing. Can her interventions, discreet yet potent, untangle the threads of a complex relationship web? Or will the shadows persist, unyielding to the hands of time?

As the story unfolds, dive into a world where the sounds of cricket hold secrets, and every match becomes a battlefield for unspoken desires. "Chasing Shadows of Time" invites you to witness a journey where destiny and love face off in the arena of life, each delivery carrying the weight of untold promises.,