"What? Why are you guys looking at me like this?"

"They have not seen a girl calling her husband by her name and the Queen as Maji" Arnav smiled.

"Oh..."

"Girls call their husband's name in your kingdom?" Padmakshi questioned.

"They even beat their husband" Khushi laughed and they were shocked.

"Won't they hit them back?" Ishya asked.

"What do you think of our girls? They will file a case on them if they are beaten up"

"But, they also hit their husband, right?" Hirma asked.

"As per law, girls can hit their husbands but husbands should not hit them back... it's an offense" Khushi said controlling her laughter.

It was new to Arnav also because Khushi didn't talk to him about it.

"But, how they hit their husband with whom they would live for their whole life?" Yamini asked.

"Whole life? It's not necessary. If the girl is not interested in her husband, she can divorce him..."

"Divorce? Then, would she be alone?" Arunima sked.

"Why would she be? She would marry someone"

"Whaaaat?" Came from everyone.

Arnav looked at her like, really?

"Yeah, in our kingdom, boys and girls are equal. They can do anything that boys do."

Padmakshi pulled Khushi's hand and kept it on her head.

"Promise me, you will not be like that," she asked restlessly.

Khushi pulled her hand smiling and Arnav chuckled.

"Not all the women in our kingdom are like that. A good girl like you is also there in our kingdom. Our kingdom is not so worse"

Padmakshi again pulled her hand and kept it on her head.

"I don't know about your kingdom girls. I don't want you to be like that"

"Look at your brother. Do you think he will tolerate such an attitude? Won't he behead me if I do atrocities?" She laughed.

"No... he won't... because he loves you so much"

Khushi looked at Arnav and smiled.

"I also love him so much. So, there won't be such a situation in our life. I will be with Arnav for my whole life, supporting him. Am I right Arnav?"

Arnav nodded yes smiling and said,

"Yeah, Khushi respects me..."

Khushi looked at Arnav and said,

"Arnav, I would like to talk to these girls about something..."

Arnav frowned his eyes. Khushi gestured to him something. He nodded okay and left. The girls looked at Khushi curiously. They wanted to know what Khushi was going to say to them.

"Do you guys know what's Prince Chandrika's reaction to our marriage announcement?" Khushi asked.

"She would be crying..." Hirma chuckled.

"No no... she and crying? She will make others cry. She would be fuming" Arunima said.

"We didn't get a chance to see her face yet..." Yamini said.

"Feel happy, we didn't see her face yet. However, it would be emitting fire,"

They laughed.

"She has not shown her opposition yet. I expect her father to be here anytime. She would have sent him a message regarding it," Padmakshi said.

"Ok, let me meet the Queen" Khushi said.

All of them spared a glance.

"May I come with you?" Padmakshi asked.

"I have no problem"

Padmakshi looked at the girls and said,

"Guys, you go. We will just come."

The girls nodded ok and left the place.

"Let's go," Padmakshi said.

Khushi clutched her hand and stopped her. Padmakshi looked at her frowning.

"I need to talk to you."

"Don't you want to meet the Queen?"

Khushi nodded no.

"What do you want to talk to me? About Chandrika?"

"About Viraj"

Chandrika was dumbfounded and also nervous.

"Are you in love with him?" Khushi directly came to the point not beating around the bush.

Chandrika bowed down.

"So, you are in love with him..."

"But, he is not," She said hesitating.

"Why?"

"It's because I'm a Princess of this kingdom"

"So what? He is a Commander-in-chief after all..."

"He was not ready to marry me"

"Why?"

"It's because a Princess can't marry as per her wish. It's all about her kingdom's betterment and future. If a Princess marries a Prince, it strengthens the power of their kingdom. He didn't want to break it"

Khushi understood the issue.

"But, I can't understand how my parents agreed Prince Aparajith to marry you," She said with confusion.

Khushi smiled inwardly. What could she name it? other than FATE?

"Didn't you ask your parents about it?"

"I didn't because I'm fine with this marriage. Honestly speaking, I don't like Chandrika. She is an egoistic woman. My brother will not be happy with her" Padmakshi smiled.

"So, Prince Chandrika will question the King and Queen who is not fine with this marriage, right?"

"She will and our parents owe to answer her"

"Why don't you help your parents with this issue?" Khushi asked.

"Me? But how could I help them in this? Chandrika will not be compromised in this matter... she is a jerk!"

"You can... if you do what I say. We can compromise Chandrika"

"But how?"

Khushi told her what to do. Padmakshi looked at her shockingly.

"Do it"

"Are you serious?" Padmakshi asked shockingly.

"Yes... this is the only way to stop her. Otherwise, we can't. it will lead this kingdom into trouble. This kingdom will lose Chandrika's father's support. If we do this, it will not happen. More than that, no Princess would like to marry Prince Aparajith. If anyone does, Chandrika's father will stop them"

"Of course, this is the best solution... but what about you?"

"Me? What will happen to me?"

"What if the issue leaks?"

"Chandrika will not leak the secret. Even though it leaked it will remain ROYAL SECRET. Everyone will gossip but no one will question anyone because I'm a foreigner. People will not care about me but only about their kingdom"

Padmakshi was staring at Khushi without blinking.

"You have a super brain... I think this is why my brother fell for you"

"Love doesn't need a brain... do you know why?"

Padmakshi nodded no.

"It's because Love is MAD" Khushi laughed and Padmakshi joined her.

To be continued...