chapter 46

Gojo's POV

"Satoru-kun, put me down. I can walk. "

Y/n said as we were leaving the school.

"Can't do baby. You look perfect here in my arms."

I grinned while she is hiding her face on my chest. She's so cute. She gets flustered so easyly.

"Ijichi, take us to the Gojo clan main house."

I told him as we reached the car. A opened the car and carefully sat her down before sitting next to her.

All the car ride I could only stare at her. She's sleeping, her head and body leaned towards mine.

She looks so pretty, so innocent.

I still can't believe she's gonna be a mother. I have a strong filling that I am the father of the child.

To be honest, I know she's gonna be a great mother. She's always so caring towards everyone. She values her family and loved ones over anything and everything in the world. As a person, she's gentle and kind.

I remember how she told me, she took care of her grandfather and Yuji when she was only ten years old. I just know, she's gonna be the best mother.

But I am worried about her health a little. She's so young. I just hope she doesn't get hurt while labour.

It's really amazing how, In this relationship, she never made me or Yuta or Megumi feel left out any ways.  She always treated us equally. Loved us equally.

And because of this relationship with her, my other bonds with people in my life got stronger. Like with Megumi, Yuta, Yuji and the others

She even taught me how to be a better teacher. Like the time when she told me how I was neglecting nobara and ino. Even if I argued she just smiled and said

"It's okay. You made a mistake. Nothing to be worried about. Train them better now. I don't ever want anyone to say that my Satoru-kun is a bad teacher. I know you're trying just try a little harder. I will help you. We will get through your little mistakes together."

She always told me we are a team

I really didn't think that I would ever get married, let alone have kids. Until she came in my life. She changed me so much. For the better that is. She taught me so much. She made me smile for real.

It was like, I could only be myself with her. Without a worry. She's my safe space.

And after learning she's gonna be the mother to my child, I really think I am the happiest.

I wonder how our children will look. Will they have her pink hair and pretty jade green eyes or white hair and six eyes like mine. Whatever it is, I just hope they get her personality. Be kind as her.

"Gojo-san, we are here."

I nodded

"Y/n, baby, wake up. We're here. You're at you new home, baby."

She opened her eyes slowly, taking in our saroundings. She nodded her head and came out of the car. And with hand in hand, we entered the Gojo clan main house.

I told all the maids to come before so I can introduce y/n

"There are so many people. Gosh!"

I chuckled as y/n said that. Wrapping my arm around her waist I loudly spoke

"This is Y/n Itadori. She is Yuta, Megumi and my soon to be wife. The Gojo and Zenin clans matriarch. So treat her like how you treat me and Yuta."

Reincarnated As Itadori's Twin Sister On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara