Catalina Wayne: A Craft Inspired Character (Up for Adoption)

Depuis le début

Favorite Dessert: Chocolate Pound Cake 

Favorite Drink: Lemonade

Favorite Food: Tomahawk Steak with Asparagus and Potatoes

Favorite Game: None

Favorite Gemstone: Amythest 

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Favorite Movie: Dead Poet's Society

Favorite Musicians: Nirvana, Alice in Chains, and Red-Hot Chili Peppers

Favorite Song: Give It Away by Red Hot Chili Peppers

Favorite TV Show: Friends 

Favorite Video Game: None

Fears: Aichmophobia (The Fear of Sharp Objects, Nancy Teases Her with the Dagger, Due to Trauma), Entomophobia (The Fear of Insects), and Nosocomephobia (The Fear of Hospitals)

Grade: Sophomore

Hobbies: Playing the Harp, Hanging Out with Her Friends In and Out of School, and Going to the Beach to Surf 

Interests: Surfing, Music, and Witchcraft 

Job: Shop Assistant to Her Mother

Languages Spoken: English, French (Fluent) Latin (Fluent), Russian (Currently Learning), Greek (Currently Learning)

Personality: Kind, Quiet, and Maternal

Pet: None

Religion: Wicca

Vehicle: 1955 Ford Thunderbird 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Catalina Wayne, or Cat as her friends fondly call her, grew up surrounded by the mystical aura of her mother Lirio Santana's witch store. The small, enchanting shop was nestled in a quiet corner of town, filled with herbs, crystals, and ancient spell books. Cat, diagnosed with Melanoma at a young age, found solace in the magical world her mother introduced her to. Despite her illness, she remained kind and reserved, her spirit unwavering.

She attended the same school as Nancy, Rochelle, and Bonnie, observing them from a distance as they stole items from her mother's store. Being a natural witch herself, Cat knew about their misdeeds but kept silent, focusing on honing her magical abilities. Her life took a turn when she befriended Sarah, a newcomer to the school.

Bonding over shared interests, Cat and Sarah spent their days practicing magic and exploring the depths of their powers. Cat's love for music led her to the school's music room, where she skillfully played the harp. At the same time, she found solace in surfing at the beach, using the ocean's rhythmic waves to heal and strengthen her.

Desperate to rid herself of the cancer, Cat secretly begged the mysterious entity, Manon, to take away her ailment. To her initial shock, the wish came true, evident on her next hospital visit. The once frail girl now faced the challenge of adapting to her newfound health.

Cat joined the group of witches, knowing about their powers and the dangers they posed. However, she remained on the sidelines, not indulging in their darker activities. Despite her warnings, Sarah initially dismissed Cat's concerns about Nancy, Rochelle, and Bonnie turning against them.

In the group, Cat discovered her elemental power—ice. She wielded it with grace and precision, creating intricate patterns that reflected her inner strength. However, her fear of sharp objects, exacerbated by Nancy's taunting with a dagger, lingered as a constant challenge.

As tensions escalated within the group, Cat tried to warn Sarah about the impending betrayal. Sarah, infatuated with the newfound power, initially ignored the warnings. It wasn't until Nancy's true intentions became clear that Sarah realized the gravity of Cat's words.

When Nancy turned against them, Cat played a crucial role in helping Sarah defeat her. Her ice powers proved instrumental in countering the chaos unleashed by Nancy's dark magic. With the threat neutralized, Cat's quiet strength shone through.

Cat's involvement in the Craft was not about wielding power for personal gain, but rather finding a balance between magic and morality. She became a pillar of support for her friends, using her abilities to protect and heal rather than harm.

Dialogue Scenes:

In the Witch Store:

Lirio: Cali, could you please organize the potion ingredients on the shelves?Cali: Sure, Mom. By the way, we need to restock the protection charms. Some have been mysteriously disappearing.

At School, Playing the Harp:

Sarah: Cali, you're really good at the harp.Cali: Thanks, Sarah. It's my escape. Helps me forget about everything, you know?

Praying to Manon:

Cali: (whispering) Please, Manon, I can't let this cancer take over. I'm not ready to leave everything behind.

Discovering Her Wish Came True:

Doctor: Cali, I don't know how to explain it, but your latest tests show no signs of melanoma.Cali: (in shock) What? That's... that's not possible.

Confronting Nancy:

Nancy: (taunting with a dagger) What's the matter, Cali? Afraid of a little sharp object?Cali: Just because I have powers over ice doesn't mean I'm not afraid of knives, Nancy.

Warning Sarah:

Cali: Sarah, I've seen the darkness in Nancy. She'll turn against you, just like she did with Rochelle and Bonnie.Sarah: Cali, you're overreacting. Nancy's just misunderstood.

Helping Sarah Defeat Nancy:

Cali: Sarah, focus! Use your powers wisely. We need to stop her before it's too late.Sarah: (realizing) You were right, Cali. I should've listened.

 I should've listened