Have fun!

You and your bestie, Aubrey, are on a blind-double-dinner date and afterwards you stay outside and talk to the guys for . . . AWHILE (enough for you to want to kill both of them and just be done talking 🙄)

After you are both done talking to the guys, you say goodbye. As Aubrey is driving you home y'all talk about the guys.

"How did you like them?!" Aubrey asks eagerly awaiting your answer, yet also knowing that you will try and direct the question to her.

"hello?" She pauses for a moment, "Hellooo?" She says again, "HELLO,
Y/N" she finally snapped you out of your daydream.

"Sorry what did you say?" You genuinely don't know what you were doing you just kind of daydream sometimes. Ok maybe more than sometimes, maybe a LOT of the time...

"How did you like them Y/N?" She repeats. Again waiting for your answer.

"I don't know about my guy . . . But yours seems nice!" I say as a I try to seem convincing but I probably seem distant as Aubrey would say.

After another 5-10 mins of driving you see another bar, "Hey Aubrey, let's go to that one I think it's new!"

She grabs your hand and says "Are you sure you don't have short term memory loss?"

"That has been there for as long as we have known each other, which is since high school so like over 3 years bitch!" She looks at you like your crazy.

"Ok well, want to go?" You say to her hopefully, that she'll park.

". . . Fine." Aubrey says as she parks in the parking lot and you both step out of the car. After grabbing all of your ✨self defense items✨ you head inside.

(Don't worry you won't need them)

You and Aubrey walk hand in hand into the bar and there are automatically two men look in at you. So of course you and Aubrey flip them off in sync!

One of the men just stands there, jaw on the floor then pulls himself together after a moment. The other however starts walking towards you two.

You step back as Aubrey stands her ground from the man who is about a foot taller than her even with 3' heels on. 'Damn he's tall' you think.

He just look at her while she is waiting for something to happen. "Come on dude what are you waiting for, what did walk over here for, huh? HUH?!" She asks mockingly.

She walk towards him and he stays where he is. "I was coming over here to say that you look good, BUT it looks like you didn't want to hear it."

She just looks at him taking a step back while blush slowly creeps at her face. "Wha- I- hmph" she scoffs.

Aubrey is NOT the kind to fawn over guys so you walk to him and say "umm, hi I'm Y/N this is Aubrey, what's your name?"

Haha you got left on a cliff hanger! Gotcha!

Yea😎

489 words