remembering old times.

This is another "I wish this happened" story from the same episode.sorry it's short lol. Ok that's all enjoyyyyy.

"Guys hunter isn't moving" said willow as she panicked. "Vee, call an ambulance!" Said Camila. Luz was scared hunter wouldn't wake up. She had an idea! She thought of the time when she first meet hunter, well the time she first saw his face. (Hunting Palismen) luz leand closer to hunter. Everyone was confused about what she was going to do. "Wake up!" Said luz as she gave hunter a hard slap on his face. Hunter jolted up "OWW- seriously!?, again!? " said hunter as he gave luz a angry look. "Hey man I just saved you life the least you could do is thank me! " said luz. "Ughh, thank you, I guess." Hunter thanked luz in a *I still hate you but thanks. *sort of way. "What just happened!?"said Gus and willow. Hunter and luz laughed while the others were still confused. Luz helped hunter up. " let's go get some revenge "said luz. Hunter smiled. Before they walked in the portal hunter stopped. " oh, and luz"said hunter. "What?" asked luz. Hunter picked up luz and yeeted her in the portal "YOU BI-" luz screamed as she flew through the portal. Hunter grinded and walked in. The other even more confused.

The end~°~°~°~°

This was short but this idea came to me when I was re-watching season 3. Ok that's all see you later TOH fans!