Twenty years after

Start from the beginning

"To be honest, you were the sanest one when it comes to Bergens."

"He is?" Asked a random troll.

"Yep/yes." Said every pop trolls causing Branch to blushed in embarrassment.

Move Your Feet/D.A.N.C.E/It's a Sunshine Day played.

[It's too long]

"Wow.. that was something."

"What an ending."

(All panting.)

Branch: (SLOW CLAPPING) Unbelievable, guys. Really, really great.Good job. I could hear you from a mile away!

Gasps could be heard around the room.

"Branch? Is that.. you?" Asked Floyd, his eyes grew wide.

"You were gray?" John Dory's eyes never left the screen.

"What the heck is going on?" Asked Barb. "I didn't know you were gray? How?" For once, she was almost afraid to ask.

"I thought it was a myth." Said Queen Essense. She along with King Quincy and Prince D looked over to Branch, their eyes wondered.

"A myth?" Val asked.

"It's when a troll experienced a trauma that scars them so badly that they couldn't be able to feel happy anymore... or something along that line." Delta answered

"We never had a record of any country trolls experiencing it before so we don't really know much about it." Holly Darlin' added

"Same with us." King Trollex nodded.

After hearing that Branch's brothers all looked over to him, their eyes begging for answers but to their disappointment, Branch could only look down at his hands.

Poppy slowly reached her hands to his and held them tightly, while resting her head on her shoulders.

"It's okay, Branch. You're okay now."

"To be honest.. I'm not really so sure, myself." He whispered. "Sometimes, it just won't go away. It keeps making me think that one day I'll turn gray again."

Even if they were whispering, Floyd could still hear them. He looked at his younger brother sadly about resting his hand on Branch's shoulder.

"It won't go away easily, Branch but that doesn't mean it won't be better."

"We.. don't know much of what you've been through but we would like to learn and we would like to be here for you now." John Dory added.

"We'll never leave you again." Clay promised.

Spruce cried "I love you little bro." Brandi handed him a handkerchief.

"Thank you honey."

The other trolls all looked at them silently, not knowing what to say. Some of them struggled to hold in their tears.

"Let's continue, Narrator.." Khem whispered.

N: As you wish.

Poppy: Good, I was worried we weren't projecting enough.

Branch: Poppy, if I can hear you, so can the Bergens.

"I love it when people have common sense."

Guy: Oh, boy.

Cooper: Here we go again.

Biggie: Oh, Branch...

Satin: You always ruin everything.

Chenille: Warning us about the Bergens.

Branch: No, I don't.