chapter 9 the ritual and uncontrollable power

Start from the beginning

Rias in return just pouted at issei's words then she sighed in defeat and just backed off on issei's range.

Issei: right... now that the idiot has been taken cared of mind telling me more on what to expect Azazel?

Azazel only nodded his head and activated a device on the table and out came a holographic image of a middle-aged man with gelled hair, which is a mixture of red and blue. He has heterochromia; his left eye is blue, while the right is red.

???: [ Hey, hello all of you. I'm Mephisto Pheles. Please refer to the books to know more about me. Books written about me are overflowing in the world. ]

The person now known as mephisto looks at the people inside the room as if he was evaluating them.

Issei: so your the king and master of tannin right?

Everyone looks at issei with a shocked expression though mephisto recoverd his composure and looks at issei with a smile.

Mephisto: [ indeed tannin-kun was my queen because he wanted his own territory for his people to live.]

Issei: huh no wonder his powers were so well balanced and was able to hold me and accompany me from my training unlike some people I know - he sent a glare at rias and her peerage along with irina.

Rias and Akeno felt ashamed since issei was referring to tannin's power that was well balanced compared to them while kiba felt he was hit hard because his Friend compared him to tannin though it was understandable because they were the once who put themselves into this mess in the first place.

Mephisto: [ ok and I believe that your an evil dragon right? ]

Issei: if you know the answer then you shouldn't ask you know?

Mephisto gave a heartfelt laughter since it's been a while since he was entertained by a young person.

Mephisto:[ well now it's not wrong to have some insurance right? ]

Issei: well your not wrong there so please forgive me.

Issei bowed his head making mephisto to laugh as he shook his hand side to side.

Mephisto: [ it's nothing personal oh! Before I forget here.]

Suddenly a paper appeared infront of issei which issei grabbed and looks at mephisto with confusion.

Issei: what's this?

Mephisto gave issei a small smile making issei to be even more confused.

Mephisto: [ that Sekiryuutei is a magicians contract.]

Issei: wait what? Isn't supposed to be on the devils and not a dragon?

Mephisto gave a small chuckle at issei's reply then he looks at issei with a smile.

Mephisto: [ true but that contract was made specially for you.]

Everyone was shocked at what they just heard while issei only looks at the paper and began reading it until he stopped at a familiar name then he looks at mephisto with a raised eyebrow.

Issei: you've got to be kidding me right? If this is a joke it's not funny one bit.

Mephisto: [ hoh but it's her request and begged me to make it for her to have a contract with you.]

Issei: why in the world would she chose me of all the people in the world instead of vali?

Lucy: love who is it?

Issei sighed and looks at lucy with tired look and frustration.

Issei: it's Lavinia... Lavinia Reni the ice princess or Demise princess she was given those titles because of her Longinus absolute demise.