chapter 9 the ritual and uncontrollable power

( kuoh)
( ORC room )

Everyone was present infront of Azazel while issei was sitting on the couch with lucy sitting on his lap and while koneko was envious because her territory was taken away but she knew there's nothing she can do about and to issei's right was elsha was holding issei's right arm and murayama with his left while katase was sitting next to murayama.

Azazel: so do you all know why I called you all here?

Issei: is it because of you deceiving everyone?

Azazel: something like that but there's more because I retired from being the governor general of the fallen angels.

Everyone was surprised when they heard that though issei already knew something was up but what he heard was a bit unexpected.

Azazel: oh and one more thing Sirzechs told me about the date of the ritual of both issei and Lucy.

Issei: hoh? So I would be facing them once again? Then I think I should use the switch then.

Everyone was confused on what issei meant then the boosted gear materialize itself.

Ddraig: [ partner using that switch is a bit suicidal but that was before and now you're part dragon God I think you can handle it than before.]

Lucy: love what do you mean by switch and what happened before?

Issei sighed as he gave a look of seriousness that made everyone to be even more curious.

Issei: that switch was something I developed when tannin trained me inside the dome and by containing that power I sealed it in a certain device that only I can use.

Ddraig: [ and you almost killed him when you first developed and activated it out of curiosity. ]

Lucy: why what happened when issei used it ddraig?

Lucy questioned with curiosity then elsha sighed gaining everyone's attention.

Elsha: because that switch destroyed 100 mountains in the underworld and me, Ddraig along with belzard had a hard time taming dear here from that power boost.

Everyone was shocked when they heard that information while Azazel laughed in absolute amusement at what he heard.

Azazel: no wonder we in Grigori was making new maps on our territory because you destroyed most of our lands huh?

Issei scratched his head sheepishly while giving a nervous smile that made Azazel to laugh even more.

Issei: well it was the only way to control that switch.

Rias: ise mind telling me about that form please?

Issei shot a glare at rias making rias to tremble at issei's cold glare.

Issei: I'm not obligated to tell you anything about me nor what are my arsenals and my information towards my growth to your interest and selfish gain's you spoiled brat.

Rias felt offended at issei's tone and flares her power towards issei making issei to sigh then he activated his aura making the entire area of kuoh to shake while everyone in the orc room began holding on to the chair while the others had a hard time standing because of the sudden shake while rias was sweating bullets because of issei's power.

Issei: your intimidation is weak like your power and mind compared to Sirzechs and vali along with Grayfia, Azazel and Michael along with some other God's are worth witnessing my powers to its fullest especially vali since he is my rival now mind turning down your power your insulting Sirzechs and your families heritage heh I bet you can't beat millicas can you?