Chapter 22|

Addison's pov.
After I woke up from my nap, I was already hungry so grandma Anne decided to make us lasagna for dinner. The food was so good couldn't help but eat it so fast which led it to be all over my face when I was done. Right now me and her we're watching Disney Chanel but I was bored, "I want to do something" I said looking up at her pleadingly. "What do you want to do then" she asked turning off the tv, "I don't know yet, but it has to be fun" After I said that it looked like she had an idea which got me excited. "How about we bake cupcakes" she stood up waiting for my answer, "yes, let's do that" I quickly ran to the kitchen with her following behind me.
"Ok next pour 2 cups of flour then you can mix it" she said handing me the cup to dump in the big bowl. "These are gonna taste really good" I said watching as she turned around to get milk out of the fridge, "you can eat a little bit of the dough if you want" I stuck my finger in it and brought it to my mouth. It was so good, I wanted more but then we wouldn't have enough left so I just left it alone. "I have to take a picture of you in your little apron" she said smiling at me, I held a big grin as she took the photo. "Your dads are going to love this" I started to mix the ingredients again once she was done.
"Now we have to wait 24 minutes for them to be ready so you can play if you want" I nodded as she said that and ran upstairs to my room. I decided to I was gonna play with my play-do so I looked for my bucket that had all the of them in there. When I found it, I used my pink and blue one. I was creating little shapes with them when I heard a beeping sound coming from downstairs(I know that wasn't a long 24 min. Lol :/) once I walked into the kitchen it smelt like cupcakes, "let me take them out then we can frost them" Grandma Anne said while putting the oven mitten on her hand and getting them.

After we frosted them, we both tried one to see how it tasted, let me just tell that they were amazing. I could probably eat the whole batch of I had to but I would most likely get sick afterwards if I did. "These are really delicious" she said taking her second bite. I nodded and continued to eat mine. "They came out great" I said to myself I as I popped the last of it into my mouth.

Louie's pov.
We were getting ready for our second interview when Paul came in, "after this you have to perform for a group of VIP fans and then your done for the rest of the day, but remember that you have a early flight tomorrow so you can't sleep in" he said taking a seat on the couch. "I didn't know we be this busy today to be honest" I said looking for another shirt on the clothing rack. "I don't mind though, it's fun here. I wish we could bring Addy. She would love it" I heard Zayn say before someone came to him to him hooking a microphone on him. "addy!" Harry shouted running to grab his phone on the table in the corner, "what's wrong" Liam asked confused. "I forgot to check my phone on our last break" he said scrolling through his messages in a hurry but then a lazy smile appeared on his face. "Look at addy" He said showing us a picture of her in a apron that fit her perfectly. "She looks adorable" I said looking at it with a grin, "our little baby" Niall cooed snatching the phone out of Harry's hand to look more since he couldn't see it good but gave it back. "Harry send that picture to me" Liam said before walking to the restroom. "My mom said they were baking cupcakes" Harry said turning off his phone, "I swear she qualifies for the cutest child on earth" Zayn said chuckling. "you ready boys" Paul said standing up, we all nodded as Liam jogged to us, we then walked out the door.

Liam's pov.
After we answered some of the interviewer's questions, we got to do the fans questions too. Bethany, our interviewer pointed to a girl in the front who had her arm raised. "yes," I asked as she grinned happy that we picked her, "what do you like most about touring" we all looked each other wondering who's was gonna answer so harry did. "I think the best part is really meeting you guys all over the world. Like there are some places we never thought we could go to really" he said then giving a thumbs up. "Plus the stadiums we been at, we didn't think we would get this far but you guys helped that for us" I admitted. "What is it like being dads" We heard someone say in the back but didn't know who it was. Everyone awed at the question, "it's amazing, you don't know how it feels until it happens. There's always going to be ups and downs but you can never forget the feeling of being a father" Niall answered, I knew Addy came up in all of our minds. We saw another person raise their hand so Louie called on them, "if you are doing another tour in the future, will you bring Addison" she asked then making a small wave at us. "We are actually still planning if we are doing another tour since the WWA just ended but of course she would come with us" Zayn said while we agreed with him, even if management says we can't bring her we still will. She is our daughter, I mean we won't just leave her home for months.
When all the questions were over, we sang 'night changes', 'steal my girl', and 'Story of my life' for them.

Addison's pov.
Grandma Anne and I were playing outside when it started to rain a little bit so we went back inside. "A little birdy told me you love to take baths" she said picking me up and onto her hip as we walked upstairs. "Ya" I mumbled as we went into the bathroom, "I have a lot of water toys too" I said as she set me on the ground and I grabbed them from a shelf. "I'll run the bath water as you pick out your pajamas" she turning at me before I ran to my room. I found some Cinderella ones and lied them on my bed when She walked in my room. "I put some of your toys in there, it's all ready for you love" I nodded and went to the bathroom. My bath was filled with bubbles which I loved, she helped me take off my clothes and set me in. "It's warm" I whispered as I started to play with my rubber fish.
When I was done getting washed, she brought me to my room to get my pajamas on. It was hard to keep my eyes open while she was trying to get my shirt on me "you seem tired so let's get you into bed" Once she was done she tucked me into bed turning on my fairy lights but turning off my main one. "Goodnight sweetheart" she kissed my head then walked out the door.

The next morning I woke up by someone shaking me gently, I groaned and rolled over. "Goodmorning" I heard Grandma Anne say, I saw her opening my blinds letting the bright light come in. "I wanna sleep more" I whined looking up at her sad. "It's 10:00 though" when I heard that I was shocked, I usually never stay in bed that late. "But I need to show you something downstairs" she said giving me her hand, I got out of bed and took it. "What is it" I asked as we were walking out of my room. "You just have to wait and see" I nodded as we reached the living room we went to the foyer which confused me a little bit. I then saw my dads standing there smiling at me, "daddies" I screamed running to them as Niall picked me up spinning me around. "Hey baby, we missed you" he said kissing my cheek. All the boys did a group hug as I was in the middle.