Chapter 18|

What Elizabeth looks like⬆️ next chapter I will show you guys what Addy looks like since I haven't done it yet.

Addison's pov.
I had to go through 4 tunnels to get to the biggest slide, it was hard work getting all the way up here. I walked into this little entry way where the slide was, I was about to go down when I saw a girl sitting alone in here. She looked up at me and smiled, "hi" she said. "Hey, what's your name" I said sitting by her, "Elizabeth, yours?" She asked getting happy that she had someone to talk to. "Addison, but addy is my nickname" She nodded, "why are you alone" I asked. "I guess I just had no one to play with" she had a frown on her face, she seemed like a nice person so I would love to hang out with her. "I could play with you if you want" right away she had the happiest grin on her face. "Really" she asked standing up, "yep, we can go on the slide together" I said pointing to it.

I really liked being with Elizabeth, we are already good friends. We have so many in common, we both like pink and we are the same age. Right now we were going down a small slide where you land in a ball pit. Once I went down I giggled as half of my body was under all of them. "That was so fun" I said standing up. "I liked it too-" she said then slipped in the on the balls, we were laughing like so hard that my tummy was starting to hurt. We then walked to a small area of the playground that was empty and started to play house in it, but while we were walking there I saw my dads. They waved at me before having a confused face at why Elizabeth was with me, I waved back and ran to where she was.

Zayn's pov.
All of us were on our phones while addy was playing, I looked up and saw her with a little girl which kind of surprised me. "Guys look" I said as they followed my gaze, "who is that with her" Louie asked turning his phone off. We all shrugged, she soon met our eyes and saw us as we wave at her. She did it back then ran away, "maybe she got a friend" Niall asked still staring at her. From our view we could see a little peek of her but not a lot, all we know is that she has a big smile on so she must be having a great time. "That's cute" Harry admitted, "it is, what time our we leaving by the way" I said checking the time on my phone. "Maybe in an hour, addy is having fun so I don't want to ruin it for her" Liam said as we all nodded agreed with him.

Addison's pov.
"Hey do you want to meet my mom" she asked leading us to a table with a women reading a magazine. "Hey pumpkin, oh who is this" she said grinning at Liz then me. "Addy, I just met her and we decided to play together" Liz said sitting down so I sat beside her. "Hello addy" she said, "hi" Now I know where addy gets her kindness. "I was just about to get you, we have to leave to pick up Zac from soccer practice" she said stuffing the magazine in her purse. "Okay, sorry addy, maybe we can meet another time" I nodded eagerly. "Can you show me your parents and maybe we could schedule a play date for you two" we both shouted 'Yay'after she said that. I walked both of them to the table where my dads were, "hello" they said standing up. "Hi, I'm Lauren, Elizabeth's mom" she answered pointing to her daughter and shaking their hands, "and don't worry I know who you are, my 14 year old niece is in love with you guys" she said laughing. "Well it's nice to meet you, hi Elizabeth" Harry said to her. "I think they want a play date" she said looking down at us as we giggled. "Totally, you can put your address in my phone" Liam said handing it to her. After they were done, they had to leave which I was sad about but I knew I would see her again.

Harry's pov.
"Looks like you made a friend today" Louie said putting on her shoes for her. "Yes, she's really nice" addy said then I picked her up putting her on my hip. "Ready to go love" Zayn said kissing her head as she nodded.
When we got home in our separate car, we were hungry so we did take out. We decided to do Chinese food this time since we hadn't had it in a while. "Daddy Zayn, can I get a bath tonight" she asked, I she loves her baths because she is always excited when she can get one. "Sure angel but after dinner" she mumbled an 'yay' then ran up to her room. Me and boys just sat in the kitchen talking until the food was here. "So what are the plans for tomorrow" Liam asked filling up Addy's sippy cup with apple juice. "I think in the afternoon we have a normal meeting with Management for the 1d special in Orlando Florida" I said running my hand through my hair. "Wait who's gonna babysit addy for that, it's like 2 days we will be a way from her. It doesn't really seem like a long time but to her it is" Louie said sighing, "My mom is gonna do it" I said with a smile. All our parents know that we adopted a child but they haven't got to see addy yet in person. I called my mom a few days ago asking if she could do it and she was so happy. "That's great man" Zayn said patting me on the back, "I'm gonna miss our babygirl though" Niall said pouting. "Same" Zayn said resting his chin on his palm, "a least she is in good hands" Liam said as we agreed with him. Then we heard the doorbell ring, "I'll get it" Louie said walking to the front door.

Liam's pov.
When were done getting the food set up on the table I went upstairs to get addy, I saw her playing with her kitchen set. "my burger is ready" she said getting the squishy toy food out of the microwave. "Hey sweetie" I said leaning on the door way, "hi, daddy Liam, do you want to play with me" she asked pulling out her little chair from her play table for me. "I would love too but our food is here downstairs" I said reaching my hand for her, she nodded as she took it. "Hey munchkin" Louie said setting her on the chair, She giggled at the name he called her. Harry handed Addy plate of rice and teriyaki chicken (literally my favorite meal :) She began eating as Zayn gave the sippy cup to her. "So how was your day" I asked her as we were all sitting down, we try to include addy in our conversations at dinner. "It was awesome, I want to go back to that place" she said taking a sip of her juice. "It looked fun, wish we could go on it too" Niall said making us laugh with his childish sad face.

When were done harry and Louie did the dishes and I started to run addy 's bath water, I heard Addy's scream downstairs so I knew Niall or Zayn were playing with her. I put some of her bath toys and made sure there were tons of bubbles because addy loves it that way. I walked down and saw Niall chasing her around the house while Zayn was trying to catch her, "addy babe, sorry to interrupt your chase but your bath is ready" I said chuckling. Addy came over to me breathing heavily, "you guys got her exhausted" I said picking up addy. "Hey, a least she will go to sleep easier " Zayn said looking at addy.

"Bath time" addy said excited as I took off her clothes, "it's all warm for you" I said gently setting her down in it. I give her about 10 minutes to play with her toys in the water then I start to wash her up. I was scrubbing her down with some soap as she was putting her Rubber fish under the water. "Your hair is so long addy" I said as I rubbing it with shampoo, "I like it long" she said looking up at me. "Me too, it's beautiful" She blushed, I smiled at her actions. Once I was done, I wrapped her up in a big towel and heading to her room to change her, "do you want to pick out your pajamas sweetgirl" I said opening up her drawers. She picked out ones that were purple with blue poka dots on it.

Louie's pov.
Addy wanted us to read her a bedtime story so we did her favorite one "Princess tales" (made it up :/). "You comfortable baby" Zayn said tucking her in while she nodded, Liam handed me the book as all of us kneeled down beside her bed. I opened the book and we all read the pages after one another.

"The end" Harry said kissing Addy's cheek as she was half asleep half awake, she mumbled an 'thank you' and closed her eyes. We all said our goodnights even though she was a sleep, we all headed off to our rooms and and quickly fell into a slumber from our busy day.