ON MY WAY

"Why would my uncle call me urgently", Seungkwan thought while sprinting over the room because his uncle called him urgently to Heaven's cloud.

The grand halls of Seungkwan's homeland house welcomed him. The guards guided him to his uncle who stood facing the window with a serious face.

"Seungkwan I need to tell you something important", his uncle said as he pulled out a wooden box. Seungkwan did not understand why was his uncle pulling it out.

Seungkwan looked inside the box to find a letter and he was so confused. "You know how half of this mansion and house belongs to you but that will be yours only if you complete the last mission your grandpa left for you", his uncle said making Seungkwan scoff.

"What do you mean by going to Diamond Creek?, you know I hate that place and how could he do this after being in a war with them for years", Seungkwan yelled but his uncle was firm.

"Your grandpa's last wish was to hand over this letter to Hong Jisoo", his uncle said as he walked out.

Seungkwan stared at the letter for hours before giving up and calling his friend. "Chan ah I won't make it for the festival. I have been given this mission to go to Diamond Creek to hand over a stupid letter", Seungkwan spoke to which the other replied it was ok and if he was going to Diamond Creek an old friend of him would Help Seungkwan.

"Sure yeah say him thank you", Seungkwan said before cutting the call.

"Hell begins", Seungkwan thought before packing his clothes to Diamond Creek.

Little did he there was so much awaiting him.

Guys, i am done with chapter one

I would prefer this chapter to be short and the next would be a little longer so stay tuned~~~~'