14. Karan and Kaira talk.

The next morning , Kaira woke up and saw Naira and Kartik sleeping beside her, Naira was hugging her while Kartik's hand was on her forehead. She remembered all that happened last night. Kaira had come home dejected and sad. Everyone were at the dining table , so she went straight into her room. She took a shower and then laid on the bed. She could hear Manish asking about her to Naira.

Manish: Naira Kaira kya hai? Woh theek toh hai na? Jab bhi woh pareshaan hoti hai tab hi room mein rehti hai.

Kaira: Dadu. Main yahan hoo. Bas shower le rahi thi. Aur aapke bina dinner karna toh mujhe bhi pasand nahi.

Gayu: Tu pukka theek hai na Gudiya?

Kaira: Haa maasi . Main theek ho.

Kaira then ate her dinner with everyone else, avoiding any eye contact with Naira. Naira noticed this but chose to stay quiet for the time being. Later, she went into the room and laid herself on the bed. Tears filled her eyes again. She snugged into her pillow and broke down. Suddenly she heard the door opening and someone locking it. She knew who it could be. The person then came to her and put her head on her lap.

Kaira: Mumma....

Naira: Jitna rona hai role, main hoo yahan pe. Jab tak tu chahe tab tak.

Kaira: Sorry maine aap se chipaya.

Naira: (caressing her hairs) Beta yeh teri life hai, tu apne secrets kisse share karna hai ya kisse chipana hai yeh decide kar sakti hai. Par baccha teri mumma is always there, tu humesha apne emotions mere pass aake vent out kar sakti hai. Without giving any explanations. Jab mann chahe tab batana. Nahi bhi batayegi toh bhi chalega. But atleast let me comfort you.

Kaira: Dadu gussa hai?

Naira: Nahi beta. Unhe bas dinner sabke saath karna pasand hai. Aur abhi tu stressed hai na, toh pehle hum usse theek karenge. Dadu, chachu, masi, bua, sabka hum baad mein sochenge.

Kartik: Haa bacche. Aap pehle apna mann halka kar lo. Hum hai aapke pass.

Kaira: Papa....dusro ki dreams ko support karna, dusro ke saamne composed rehna weak hone ki nishani hai kya?

Kartik: Nahi princess. Yeh toh yeh batata hai ki aap sabse strong ho. Compose rehna is human quality and emotions ko flow karne dena is a sign that you are a human. 

Naira: Aur aap dusro ke dreams ko value karte ho, yeh dikhata hai ki aap apne dreams ko kitna value karte ho.

Kaira: Aur kisi ko maaf karna?

Kartik: Woh aapki choice hai beta. Jab aapki soul allow kare, tab maaf karna chahiye. Naa adha pyaar acccha hota hai,

Naira : Naa adhi dosti.

Kartik: Aur naa aadhi maafi. Toh agar kisiko maaf kiya hai aapne, toh make sure aapne pure mann se usse maaf kiya hai. And agar aapko lage ki uss insaan ke efforts genuine hai, and woh ek chance deserve karta hai, toh you should be happy and satisfied to give someone a second chance.

Kaira then hugged Naira and started crying more. After sometime, when she had calmed down a bit, then Naira sang a lullaby to her, making her sleep . Kartik closed the door and windows, switched on the Ac, while Naira made Kaira lay comfortably on bed and laid beside her, hugging her. While Kartik slept on the other side, caressing Kaira's forehead.

Kaira remembered this and a smile crept on her face. She kissed both of them on their cheeks and then letting them sleep, she went to freshened up. When she returned to her room, she saw Kairav , Vansh and Vatsal, sitting with Naira and Kartik on the bed, a beautiful breakfast table was laid in front of them, with all her favourite dishes.