Chapter 51: How Far is Jiang City? Shuyi Doesn't Know.

ابدأ من البداية

"Are you going alone?"

He asked again.

"Of course, what else? You think I'll go with such a massive army like you?"

Zheng Shuyi was still reading the message on her phone. After saying this, she raised her head and said Shi Yan looking at her with a gentle look.

After a second, he said with a low voice, "Send me your hotel and flight information."

Zheng Shuyi pursed her lips and made a weird smile for a while before whispering, "Didn't know you were so caring before."

Shi Yan: "..."

As soon as he looked at him, Zheng Shuyi immediately put away her smile and stopped joking around with him. She said seriously, "Yu You is going to America soon too. Maybe if we meet we can help each other."

Before Shi Yan could speak, she had already made an "X" gesture with her hands in front of her chest. She blabbered, "Don't be enigmatic with me you enigmatic wizard. Yu You and I are just normal friends, more normal than normal. Rather than imagining things between me and him, you should go worry about Qin Shiyue, she's the one who needs help here."

"I don't have such rich imaginations," Shi Yan looked out of the window and said flatly, "I don't have that much time to do so either."

After that, Zheng Shuyi suddenly leaned to his side and asked, "Why don't you care about your niece anymore?"

Coincidentally, Shi Yan received the message. He looked down beside him and said, "Do you really think I came here for her?"

The corners of Zheng Shuyi's mouth curled up mysteriously as she said, "Then you just let him get in another man's car?"

"What's wrong with that?" Shi Yan put away his phone and said with a hit of arrogance in his eyes, "You think our family raised a little fool?"

No, your niece, is super cunning.

Zheng Shuyi nodded honestly, "You don't know what stupid things your little fool has done today."

——

"Achoo!"

Without any warning, Qin Shiyue sneezed in the car.

"Do you want to turn on the heater?"

Yu You asked.

Qin Shiyue covered her mouth with a tissue and shook her head. But after looking at Yu You, she nodded again.

Yu You casually tapped the heat button, and soon, a warm breeze blew out.

They were already halfway there, and the amount of communication they had was almost zero.

After being blown by the warm air, Qin Shiyue could no longer sit still.

She adjusted her sitting position and leaned her upper body to one side. Her eyes drifted to Yu You over and over again.

"Mr. Yu, I heard that your company is in the CBD?"

"Yeah," Yu You turned the steering while at the intersection and looked out of the window, "What's wrong?"

Qin Shiyue nodded, "Oh, no wonder you looked very familiar. I often work in the CBD too, maybe we've met before."

"Maybe," Yu You's tone was flat, but he wouldn't want to end the conversation with her speaking last, "Which company do you work at in CBD?"

Qin Shiyue: "..."

She lowered her head and scratched her nails, "Guo Jing."

"Oh? A business industry?"