27th member- reindolfwrites

27th member of the book club: reindolfwrites

Enrolled Book:

Genre: Mystery

Genre: Mystery

Blurb: In the heart of Emerald City, Hill Academy stands as the epitome of high school dreams. It's a prestigious institution where the city's elite send their children. For Pearl Adams, and few other scholarship students, gaining admission seemed like a ticket to a new life among the wealthy. However, what appeared to be a golden opportunity became her greatest mistake.

Within the opulent halls of this A-class school, renowned for its accolades and stellar reputation, lurk shadows and concealed secrets. Behind its pristine facade, Hill Academy conceals gloomy mysteries. And when Pearl's life tragically ended due to the horrors of abuse, not to mention more, justice became her driving force from beyond the grave.Unbeknownst to all, a malevolent puppeteer pulled the strings behind every dark event within the school.Witness an unyielding pursuit of truth amidst a web of secrets, in this gripping tale of resilience and redemption. Prepare to be captivated by "Life Within The Halls: A Journey Through High School," where no secret remains buried forever.This is a work of fiction, and all characters are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to persons dead or living is purely coincidental.

Current read-for-read partner: decreativekath

(Note: There's no deadline for reading books.)