"I turned the kettle on to make you some tea." I smiled and sat down on the counter next to where his book was sitting.

"Thanks. Last time's was good." He grabbed a bowl and starting anding flour.

"Meh." He added the two sugars before grabbing the butter and placing it in a bowl, microwaving it. "Okay, there's something I want to tell you, but I'm unsure how you're going to take it." He took the butter out once the microwave beeped.

I thought for a moment. "I promise I won't take it badly. Actually, I take that back, it depends on what it's about." He mixed the butter in, adding the vanilla extract at the same time.

"It's about Pablo." He pulled the salt and chocolate chips out of a cupboard. "And Mika."

I grabbed the chocolate chips from him and grabbed a few in my mouth. "Okay, continue."

"Well," he mixed the ingredients. "Pablo is.. my best friend but- how do I even say this. He's my best friend for a reason but, the way he treats girls, I don't know, I don't agree with it." He stopped mixing, looking at me with a sighed look.

I continued eating the chocolate chips. "He's a player in both senses of the term then." I smiled as I tried to lighten the mood.

"Yeah. I just don't want your best friend to get hurt." He added the salt and continued mixing. "He's just had so many relationships and they never last."

"Well, Mika's my best friend. And I know how stubborn she is. She can be a pain in the ass. She's smart and I don't think she'll fall for it." He grabbed the chocolate chip bag from my hands.

"Hey! You ate most of them!" I laughed as he sighed, blowing out air from his mouth. "We're not going to have enough for the cookies."

I leaned over to grab some more but he smacked my hand away. I got up to help him with the chocolate chips in the cookies and we put them in the already preheated oven.

I sat back down to the counter and he sat next to me. "So yeah, I just thought I should warn you about Pablo." He said, coming back to our topic from a few minutes ago.

"I'll tell her." I looked in front of us. "But I'll doubt she'll listen." I laugh.

"I really love Pablo, but I could never be like that." He swings his legs off the counter. "Firstly, I wouldn't want to be with some random person, it would have to be someone I really like, the one I think is right." I laugh, and he turns to look at me.

"We're only twenty one and twenty, look at our generation, you can't actually think that's possible."

"But I'd wait then, I can't understand how it doesn't affect Pablo. I'd treat my girlfriend so much better then he does his'." He stopped. "You're right about the generation thing though, but that doesn't mean there aren't any exceptions." He looked up at me.

I could feel my cheeks heat up, and this time the night wasn't there to hide it. He scooted closer to me, placing one of his hands on the counter behind me. I grabbed the back of the base of his head, as he got closer to me.

Beep beep! Beep beep!

Our heads both turned to the oven, and he got up to stop the timer of it, taking out the cookies in the process.

"They smell amazing." We both grabbed a cookie, clinking then together before tasting them. "Mm, they taste amazing."

"Yeah, it's because I made them." I kicked him as he laughed.

"I helped too!"

"For what? You literally added the rest of the eaten chocolate chips!" He placed all the cookies on a plate and we sat down on the couch.

I grab the bowl from his lap. "I'm going to have to take these away from you, these aren't in your diet!"

"You can't do that! It's match day so I'm allowed to cheat!" He tried to grab the cookies back, but I didn't let him.

"No no no, I only want what's best for you, and that's for you not to eat the cookies."

"Yeah right, it's only so you can have them all!" He tried to grab them again but I got up and he ended up chasing me around.

"Here, you're allowed one from all the running you just did." I gave him a cookie but he reached for the plate, grabbing in it. "Let's finish this Hunger Games marathon?"

I nodded and we sat down on the couch, the plate of cookies separating us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Author's/Note)

Heyyyyyyy

Soo I'm going to make a schedule soon I promise but atm I'm just posting when I have motivation 😭

The tension for the cookies cooked btw 😍 thanks @

Any thoughts?

Love,

Pedriittaa <3