Falling in Love or Falling Asleep?

It has been a week, since school has ended & summer vacations had started. I was having fun with my eldest brother's son, my nephew, Hansel but we call him Hanzy. He's just 2 years old. We both dancing, I mean I was holding his hands in mine.

Little later, Samaira entered in and asked, "what's happening"? She was stunned as she saw some ghost or something and started screaming. Now Dad, Bhai, Mom, both bhabhi's all came there & minute later all were standing in front of me asking, "are you the same old Arohi Kashyap? No we mean, what has happened to you? No, you can't be Arohi. I asked, why? They uttered, Arohi is the one who used to mess up her room. Nothing on its place. She used to leave books on bed & sometimes on floor. Bedsheet running down, with clothes on. But now, as we can see everything is placed on its original place. No more untidy room. How? We want to know the secret behind it, my elder brother said. I made a puppy-dog face and said, there's no secret!

It's just my vacations started so I thought why irk  Mom now even during vacations". Mom smiled and said, "Shukr hai Bhagwan ka you started getting responsible. At last, you've grown up. My elder brother, Sumeet  bantered, "Yeah! Responsible like she was never ever." I pulled a face at him.

Later after they left I pulled Samaira towards me, holding her hands and said, "I don't know whether day by day I'm going crazy or falling in love".

"Oh!! So it's about 'falling in love', huh?She said raising her eyebrows. "Cool! Keep going," and she laughed. And she joined our nephew and me as we danced away.

Now-a-days, the biggest 'breaking news' for India after 'Kejriwal's Resignation' was 'Narendra Modi'  who had been elected the new PM of India for next 5 years.

On the following day in afternoon while Samaira was having a nap, I went to irk her by trying to open her eyes with my fingers forcefully and saying, "Do you wanna build a snowman?? Like Anna did in the movie 'frozen'? She was annoyed and snapped, 'Go away Arohi'. I said,  'the sky is awake, so I'm awake, so we have to talk'. And she got up started screaming telling Dad to kick me out of the room. I, closed her mouth with my hands and said, sorry I'm leaving, please stop yelling. I came out of the room, making weird faces at her.