Home

Because you are so lucky to be dating THE Bill Kaulitz, of course he has to be gone all the time. Which is no problem for you, that just means less dishes to clean. But you miss him a lot, it feels empty without him.

I mean don't get me wrong he calls you everyday even if he's busy he still finds a way to call you and remind you he loves you. But a call can only go so far, it gets lonely quick when you're living alone and working.

But luckily you have an amazing paying job, thanks for those flying colors in college. So working isn't such a deadbeat past time that gets you petty cash, instead, your job is a well payed high demanding job.

Though because it's high demanding you get tired as fuck when you get home.

You walk into your home, placing your coat on the coat rack and taking your shoes off, you need a shower so bad right now, you could smell yourself stinking worse than a rotten egg mixed with throw up.

It was a particular night for you, it was you and Bill's anniversary. You guys had been dating for two years now, and not having Bill here to celebrate it with eachother just made you miserable.

You grab a fluffy towel off the rack and turn the shower water on, waiting for it to warm up. As you get undressed you kind of just stare at yourself in the mirror, maybe this shower will help you not look like shit.

☆ (Timeskip because a shower scene really doesn't have significance :3<)

The shower made you clean and looking better, but definitely didn't make you feel better.

You sigh and open up the fridge, grabbing some materials for a sandwich. You didn't feel like cooking tonight, honestly you were too tired to cook. So you opted for the other option, a nice yummy sandwich.

As you sit down on the couch, munching on your sandwich, you turn on the TV. A stupid TLC show flickered on the screen, a perfect match for your horrible mood today.

You sat there watching TV for hours, not really watching it, more like thinking of Bill.

Jesus christ its already 9:00 PM, you gotta head to bed. You stand up and mope over to your room, grabbing a baggy shirt and the pajama pants Bill always loved to see on you, mostly because it hugged your thighs, but also because they were the pants he got you for Christmas way back when you guys were still just friends.

You lay down in bed, melting into the fluffy pillows. You're so fucking tired it's insane.

You fall asleep quickly, succumbing to the overwhelming exhaustion of watching TLC shows. That shit drains the life out of you.

It was the middle of the night when you woke up to someone putting their arms around your waist, hugging you closely with their limbs like an octopus.

"I would have informed you that I was coming home," A familiar voice whispers in your ear, "But I wanted it to be a suprise."

You immediately knew it was Bill, your heart swelled with love for him as you turn around In the bed, hugging him back. See? I told you it's lonely without him.

"Ugh Bill I had such a shitty day without you. God I'm so glad you're here." You speak, your voice still husky from sleep.

"Well it was a coincidence that we finally got home from tours the day of our anniversary." Bill smiles into the crook of your neck, he had missed you so much while preforming. Sometimes he would hope you'd show up to his concerts just so he could look at your face.

You hug him tighter in appreciation that he remembered you guys' anniversary, I mean how could he? You're his world. He can't imagine living without you.