01. everybody in the club

Start from the beginning

"So is you confessing your love to all of us" Macca raised her brows at Sam who sighed  "anyways we going out soon?" she asked as the team nodded "sick".

Lara looked at herself in the mirror with Chloe behind her, she wore a strapless top and blue jeans that flared out, she wore her hair out and curled "Is it a hook up night or a girls night?" Lara asked out of curiosity "we won" Chloe deadpanned 

"of course it's a hook up night" 

Lara nodded her head, it had been months since she broke up with her girlfriend and she had been on dates with other women but she hadn't been with one in such a long time and she honestly craved for it.

But it felt weird 

She had left the break up pretty open with her ex and they weren't on bad terms at the time, they had just decided that the long distance wouldn't work. 

"you ready?" Chloe asked as she grabbed Lara's coat, bringing the girl out of her daze "yeah lets go" Lara replied, standing up and grabbing the coat off Chloe.

Kissing her mum and dad goodbye Lara left to the UBER that Chloe had ordered, when the uber arrived the two girls thanked the driver and walked inside.

Walking in Lara swiftly pulled her blonde hair behind her ear and walked towards the table that she had reserved "Ella!" she called out to the blonde "Lara" she responded "my place is better" she raised her eyebrows at the girl who rolled her eyes 

"I'm sorry I didn't know that the place had a shrine of Tom Holland in the bathroom"

"I was going to talk about their bad food but that's interesting" 

The table laughed at the two's interaction before Lara excused herself to the bathroom.

"Auntie Lara!" 

A small voice grabbed the girls attention, it was a familiars child voice and there seemed to be laughs behind her. Lara turned around to see Harper and Katrina Gorry at the front, ordering food from the kids table.

"Little Harper!" she called back as the girl ran to her and jumped, with a smile Lara picked her up and walked over to her mother "Katrina oh my god I am so happy to see you" she said before hugging her with Harpers laugh in her ear.

"I knew you were in Sydney for your game but I didn't know if you would see home or not afterwards" Katrina shrugged "decided to celebrate the win" Lara smiled "seven goal wonder" she smiled "our whole team was going on about it after practice, we reckon we're going to go to your game next week since it's home" she told Lara who smiled "of course I would love that" she smiled before putting the small girl down.