𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

@carsynnn's private story

-TWO DAYS LATER-ONE DAY BEFORE ASAAD'S BIRTHDAY

-TWO DAYS LATER
-ONE DAY BEFORE ASAAD'S BIRTHDAY

"Oh my gosh Asaad, stay still!" Carsyn fussed as he moved his head once again.

Asaad's retwist lady had cancelled on him so here Carsyn was, trying to do his hair.

"My bad mami," He told her as he just looked back up to the tv.

"Why am I kind of eatingggg," Carsyn said, admiring how clean her parts were when compared to the rest of his head.

"Come on, so I can do the front, you want them to lay towards the front of your face or the side?" She asked  as he stood up, stretching his legs because he was tired of sitting on the floor.

"The side, whatchu' got on under this?" He asked curiously, about to lift the red silk robe she wore but she popped his hand.

"I'll show you later, come on so I can get done," She told him.

He sat down on the couch and she climbed in his lap, straddling him.

"You pretty as hell ma," Assad complimented, admiring her face as she focused on his hair.

"Thank you baby," She smiled, pausing so that she could peck his lips quickly.

"My bad," He told her, he felt himself harden in his pants, and he knew that she felt it as well.

"It's okay boo," She reassured, finally moving to the final row.

"Whatchu' doing mama?" A blindfolded Asaad questioned as Carsyn sat him down in a chair.

It was 12, meaning it was officially Asaad's birthday. It was time for Carsyn to put her plan into action.

She pressed play on her playlist, soon Girls Need Love by Summer Walker, played throughout the home.

While Asaad was away, Carsyn got a pole put in his bedroom, it wasn't a permanent one but it was sturdy.

She grabbed the handcuffs she bought, handcuffing his wrists to the chair causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"You know I'm a felon, you giving me flashbacks mama" He joked causing her to laugh.

She then kissed him slowly, her hands rubbing his bare chest.

She kissed down his neck, leaving her own trail of marks on him. Not failing to kiss her name, which was etched beautifully on his dark brown skin.