Untitled Part 5

Tw: self harm

When Nick got to the house he didn't even knock. Just went straight to Charlie's room, where he found Tori holding a half awake Charlie.

" Charlie. What happened?" Nick asked frantically

" I don't know I just walked in. And well..." tori said

"What , what." Nick said very confused

" We saw someone at the wedding, Becky punched him I think it's was her old bf Ben hope ?"

Nicks pov

My eyes grew larger as tori said that dick's name.

" what? do you know him?"

" yeah..." I felt my stomach tie into a knot and thought I was going to puke.

*Flash forward to when there are at the hospital *

Charlie is sleeping on the bed, Nick and tori are on opposite sides of the couch. Charlie's mom and dad are talking to the doctors .

" Nick?" Charlie says shyly

" yeah baby" I say walking over to him.

" did tori tell you about the wedding?" Charlie says looking down at his bandaged wrist.

"A little but not all of it" I say

" well... we..e. ummm" Charlie stuttered out.

" hey we can talk about this when ever don't rush your self" I say comforting Charlie.

"Ok" Charlie says as his parents walk into the room which the doctors.

" so mr. Spring you wrists are looking like they will heal pretty well, but we would like to keep you fro a little longer. In the psych ward?" The doctors say.

Charlie's pov

No. No. No! No! NO! NO! NO!!!!!! I can't not again. I'm supposed to be better not worse.

" NO!" I accidentally shout

" do not raise your voice at us!" Miss. Spring says sternly. I feel myself starting to cry as Nick rubs my back noticing.

" you going and that's finely!"

Well shit...