♡Chapter #1♡

Hello, my name is Emilie. I'm 16 years old, I am now in high school. For the past few years everyone everyone started to hate me for no reason, my best friend faked all our years of friendship which I couldn't believe. I got a wonderful mother which I'm lucky to have, she's lovely and kind I'm surprised she doesn't hate me unless like my father tho... I also got a handsome boyfriend, Jack. He's kind, sweet and funny, he's also very protective for me towards some people that mostly bully me I am very grateful for that.

It was 2 weeks off school so me and my boyfriend decided to have some sleepovers at my house since my mum trusts us with most things we do. On a first day I accidentally revealed my scars on my wrist when I wanted to grab my phone off my desk but he immediately noticed it, he gently grabbed my wrist and asked me "...why...?" His voice was bearly over a whisper with mixture of sadness and rage."It was weeks ago.. I-its just scars anyway!" I answered him. He looked me in the eyes with a small single tear rolling down his rosy red-ish cheeks, "please, promise me you won't do it again.." He said with a shaky sad voice that still was bearly above his whisper "I promise..." The young lady answered the boy.

The next day at school.

The young short brunette girl walked through the corridor to her class. Everyone looked at her in silence but then everyone started to burst out laughing and point at her. The girl got scared and dropped her books on the floor by accident. Everyone laughed more, she picked up her books with tears in her eyes and just gone to sit down on her place which is the back of the class. She sat down in her place face hiddin in her arms. After the 3rd lesson she ran back home sobbing, her mother asked what happened but she never answered she just ran upstairs and locked herself in her room.

As she locked herself in her room she texted her boy a text, she said "I love you with my body, heart and soul to death" he typed "I love you" and then he sent it but he didn't know by death that she had literally just ment it.

That's it for now my loves :33

Word count: 412 :33