your child crawls into bed with you

Creds tophrry.tumblr

Niall:"Daddy," A voice mumbled from his side on the bed, her little fingers tapping his broad shoulder. The little gesture didn't wake him up though, arms still tight around your waist acting like a big spoon. "Daddy!" The little girl yelled louder this time. Teddy bear in one hand and in the other she was still poking at his shoulder. "Mm, princess?" He moaned, turning his head to look at his daughter with flushed cheeks. "I had a bad dream." She muttered, bringing her thumb into her mouth warding off the tears. Niall shot up, untangling his arms from your waist and finding them around hers, pulling her up into the bed. Stuffing her between the two of you. "Now, go to bed babe. I'll protect you." He sputtered, his little girl curled up to his chest finding comfort in wrapping her fingers around his shirt than her teddy bear.

Louis:Tommy tried his hardest to get into bed with you two without making any noise but that was impossible. Not only did he run into on of the bed post but he stepped on Louis face trying to get in the middle. "Damn, tommy." His father muttered, wiping his face where Tommy's foot once was. "Sorry, dada." He whispered, Tommy's come wandering into your room more than a few times this week, claiming it was the same dream but Louis thought he was just being a chicken and couldn't go to sleep without his mummy. "Daddy?" His voice was soft and full of sleep. Louis cocked an eye open, "Yes?" "Can I cuddle with you tonight?" Louis smiled, nodding his head and bringing his little boy into his arms. Maybe he didn't just need his mummy.

Liam:Liam woke up to rustling next to him, feeling his eyes burn as the light of the lamp on your bedside table shined brightly. "Babe-" he started, you threw up a finger against your lips, then pointing towards the little girl sprawled upon your stomach. "What time did she get in here?" He yawned, scooting closer to your leaned up body because he seemed to get farther away during sleep. "About thirty minutes agin, she wanted you but i told her she had to settle for me." You smiled, running your fingers through Liam's hair. "She wanted me?" He was shocked, his daughter almost never wanted him. "Yeah, she did." You giggled in a whisper. "Well then give her to me." He outed, arms open, awaiting his girl.

Zayn:"Daddy?" The little girl mumbled from above him. She already was on his lap, poking his cheeks multiple times until he finally stirred by the constant bugging. "Are you awake?" She giggled, he squinted his eyes open, jumping slightly. "Yeah, pumpkin I'm awake, thanks to you." He smirked, the little girl giggled, resting her head back on her fathers chest, steadily listening to his heart beat thud against his rib cage. It was surprisingly soothing to her, just like her mother. Who had her back turned to everything on the other side of the bed. "Can you tell me a bed time story?" She sighed, fiddling her arms to go under his back. "Of course,"

Harry:"Daddy?" He stirred awake to someone poking his cheek, multiple times. His little boy, in power ranger pajamas was currently wrapped in between you and him. "Do you mind if I sleep here?" He whispered, harry cracked a smile, and chuckled. "Of course buddy." His voice was scratchy and full of sleep as he raised his warm arm and brought his pride and joy under it. The body smiled against his chest, curling into his warmth, finally closing his eyes and falling asleep. Harry smiled once again, placing a lingering kiss to his forehead.

A/n : this is tooo cute