She nodded her head.

"Gumi-kun, what do you think our baby would look like?"

A small smile came to my face.

" I don't know but they will be pretty since you are their mother."

She blushed looking down and my smile waiden

Then she giggled

"Stop doing that! It tickles."

She meant my hand that was rubbing her tummy. I softly chuckled too before kissing her lips

She squeeled and grabbed my shoulders tightly

But the door bursted open

"Sorry to interrupt but your other two partners in crime came back and are getting ready for the interrogation. So get up both of you. You can make out later."

I wanted to kill Mai now as she said that. Y/n was so red. She was hiding her face on my neck.

We slowly got up and went to the room where we usually go in our breaks

There was a site to behold

Gojo sensei and okkustu sempai sitting in seiza style.

Shoko-san, Nanami and choso looking absolutely furious.

This is gonna be a long day. I thought with a sigh

.
.
.
.

3rd person POV

Now everyone was waiting anxiously

Choso, yuji , nanami and shoko were looking furiously at y/n's lovers

Y/n was sitting on the couch while jumpei, nobara,mimiko and nanako with her for emotional support. Jumpei was holding her hands softly while glaring at her lovers. She herself was looking at her lovers with concern.

"Okay now everyone, stop glaring at them. Ask what you wanna ask anything"
-maki

"How the fuck did you manage to get her pregnant so early in to the relationship? Are you even dating for a year yet? "

Shoko asked in displeasure

"What do you mean by that shoko? We are already her soon to be husbands. The date of the marriage was supposed to get fixed next week. And your telling me you don't know how you get pregnant? We had sex with her. She got pregnant. Whats there not to understand?" 

Gojo shamelessly says

Everyone looks at him in disbelief. Did he really say that without any problem?

Y/n Yuta and Megumi were red as cherries. Hiding their faces with their hands

"You really are out of you mind, Gojo. Your saying this Infront of her brothers? Are you really that shameless?"

Maki asked in pure disbelief

"Now don't be like that, Maki-chan. Her brothers aren't stupid you know. They do understand what Megumi and Yuta do with her behind closed doors. They know what I do with her when she's at my place for sleepovers. It's clear as day light."

To say that y/n just wanted to die was not at all a joke. Both Megumi and Yuta were looking at Gojo with wide eyes and disbelief written all over there faces

"If you understand so much then you also understand the situation here. She's a highschool student, Gojo. She's sixteen. If she's gonna take care of a child, who will take care of her?"

Shoko asked again

"I will"

Yuta, Megumi and Gojo said in union and everyone else sighed

"Why the fuck didn't you use proper protection, huh? You never got anyone else pregnant in all these years of being a man whore!"

Nanami who was silently gritting his teeth suddenly snapped

"Don't be foolish Nanami, I was never in a Relationship before. She's my first girlfriend. All those other girls meant nothing to me. They were just flings. And it's not my fault y/n's too tempting. And she's my wife-to-be. That's why I went raw with her "

Today if anyone learned anything , that will be that Gojo has no filters and shame

"This is hopeless, y/n do you atleast know who the father is?"

Nanami asked and y/n shook her head no.

'oh boy '

All the students thought in union

"Great! Just great! Now we don't even know who the father is! Okay when was the last time you have sex and with who?"

She blushed in embarrassment . looking down at her hand nervously

"Yesterday, with Megumi and Satoru."

Ino screamed

"You had a threesome?"

Y/n's head snapped at her derection

"No, I didn't. I was with them separately at separate hours"

She shrieked

"Yeah, we didn't have a threesome yesterday. We had it tree days earlier. "

Gojo said and y/n went bet red

"Okay now wh-

Before shoko could finish the sentence principal yaga enturned the room

After explaining everything, the principal along side ijichi who was looking at y/n with pure shock, sighed

"Miss Itadori, I won't judge you. I know you never wanted to be a sorcerer and it's okay. You will still go to a few spacial grade missions after your baby will be born and you will be a full time doctor. You can study here."

He sighed again and said

" you truly are a kind person, y/n. Now I know why that idiot fell in love with you"

He said while looking at Gojo, who grinned

"Gojo, okkustu and Zenin, do you take full responsibility for this situation. Will you be willing to give all the respect and resources to her for being the mother of your child?"

All the three nodded

"Of course we do."

"Very well then. Gojo, the school dorm is not good for her now. Take her to yours. I will recommend taking her to the main Gojo house since you're gonna get married anyway. She's gonna be the Gojo and Zenin clans matriarch anyway. Get someone trusted to take care of her. "

Saying this, he left the room and gojo stood up

"Let's go, baby. We're gonna be going to your new house now. I'll bring your brothers tomorrow to see you "

With that he picked her up bridal style before leaving the room

Where everyone stood dumbfounded