Season 1 - Episode 12

Start from the beginning

An audible slap rang through the bunker as Shizuru had gotten up, biting her lip through the pain, and slapped Yumi clear across the face. "I don't know you... And you don't know me... But regardless of how it all seems, the only way you can get through it is with hope and faith. Letting fear overwhelm you will only make it worse," Shizuru told her. The girl wasn't to just curl up and cry, but all she could manage were the strain of tears that came from her emerald colored eyes. "I... I want to believe in her too.." She meekly got the words out, shaking, "I want to believe this'll work out..." "Then trust in them. If anyone can save us from this mess, it's them," Shizuru said, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. The fight continued outside, Rider clashing against Symphogear, either side trying to overwhelm the other to either find reason in the other or to clear the obstacle in front of them.

It was beginning to become difficult to continue, Zero-One breathing heavily from not just battle exhaustion, but also from the stamina toll Shining Hopper took on him. One of the blades of the Authorize Buster shattered in front of him, but he stood ready even as his body shook, determined to knock something straight. "How's it feel crossing paths with Hibiki? Doesn't it just make your heart ache?" Finè taunted, watching. This brought on the attack of someone else, this time being Slipstream who had come at her. "How could you do this to her!?" He pushed and pulled the Force Executor twice, his wings detaching from his back and encircling his foot as he went in for the kick.

Soaring! Utopia!

He shot straight through her, drilling a hole through her chest. He grinded against the ground behind her, carving a path until he came to a stop. That should stop her, put an end to this charade... But "Your attempts at retaliation aren't going to lead you anywhere." Slipstream's eyes widened behind his helmet as he sharply turned around. The hole that Slipstream had created was sealing up without even a trace of a wound. "So, even you've ceased to be human," Horobi called out, staring at the woman. A chuckle escaped her lips as she grabbed Slipstream with one of her hips, pulling him towards her and slamming him against the ground. As he struggled against her hold when she grabbed his neck in a tightening grip, Finè grabbed his driver and tore it off, piercing it right after with her other tendril. This reverted him back into Seth who she threw back at the others, Horobi and Tsubasa having to brace themselves as they caught him.

"It's the regenerative power of the Nehushtan, which is fused with me. Interesting, isn't it?" Finè said, looking at her claws. In the background, the cannon began to light up again, having had enough time to reset and begin recharging for another blast. "No way!" Tsubasa exclaimed, seeing Kadingir still working. "Don't be so surprised..." Finè told her, enjoying her shocked look, "No matter how great a weapon Kadingir is, if it can only fire one round, it's a failure. It can fire as many shots as it needs. That was why I gave it the immortal blade, Durandal, to power its energy reactor. An infinite heart that never stops beating." The revelation was shocking. To use the perfect relic to power such a destructive weapon... Could they really stop it? Horobi stared on, silent as he had been for the majority of the fight. He let go of Seth, who had already begun to regain his bearings and begin to back up since he lacked any sort of offense at the moment.

Horobi glanced over his shoulder, looking at Tsubasa with a side eye, nodding slightly. She almost didn't realize what he was thinking, but... It had to be done. Tsubasa stood up, drawing out a blade to replace her previously disposed of one before the armor on her hip opened up, releasing several knives that Horobi grabbed and flung. One landed in Hibiki's shadow, immobilizing her. Seeing this, Zero-One began to release a breath of relief, but when he went to move, he found his body paralyzed as well. "Inei, Tsubasa, What are you doing?" Valkyrie questioned when she finally worked up the nerve, having been distraught at the sight of Hibiki and Gungir. Before she could gain an answer, a knife landed in her shadow as well, stopping her too.