Chapter One

Zavis looked at his captain intently and he stared back. They just encountered each other after 3 years apart. The girl that Zavis didn't even bother to ask the name of was nervous looking between the two.

"Hey Alk!!!!" Zavis screams in the direction of his captain.

"Zavis!!!!" Alk screamed back, opening his arms wide and running towards him.

Zavis picked the shorter male up and swung him around before launching him into the wall which caused Alk to fall through the wall. When he stood up, his pale skin was slightly dirty and his black hair had rubble in it. His gray eyes stared as he chuckled loudly, clearly amused. Zavis jumped and waited for his turn. Alk ran towards Zavis and punched him into the wall, sending him through the wall as well. He got up weakly, clearly impressed by his captain's strength.

"Hah! I missed that strength, captain!!" Zavis yells while picking up the shorter male and swinging him around.

They laugh while embracing each other tightly, that is until Zavis screams because he lost his balance, causing him to land on his back with Alk on top of him. They look at each other before bursting into laughter once more.

"Um... I am so confused..." The tan girl with blonde hair mumbles, looking at the two men on the floor.

"Oh, yeah. Zavis, this is Terra. I found her while I was looking for you guys, she wants our help to help her kingdom. Terra, this is Zavis. He's my best friend and one of the sins."

"Sin of envy." Zavis adds.

Alk chuckles and elbows Zavis in the side. "No need to be specific," Alk says playfully.

Zavis sticks his tongue out at him and crosses his arms, pretending to pout. Alk laughs quietly.