Prologue: Escape

The camera zooms in on a room in a hospital, a young woman is laying on the bed with bandages wrapped around her chest and arms. The sound of a couple arguing is heard outside the room. The woman sighed in annoyance as she heard a few bits of the argument.

Older Woman's voice: YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER! YOU KNOW HOW FRAGILE SHE IS!

Older Man's voice: She needs to live her life, Elizabeth! You can't keep manipulating her to stay with us all her life! She needs to be her own person, not some fragile porcelain doll you keep on a shelf.

Older Woman's voice: HOW DARE YOU!!

The woman groaned at the sound of her parents' arguing, she then glanced to her side and saw a strange headset on the table beside the bed. She raised her brow before grabbing the headset as her parents' arguing started to become louder.

Woman: ( thoughts: ) I need a break from those two. Why can't they just shut up and get a divorce already before they kill each other?

The woman then slowly puts the headset on as the arguing slowly becomes quieter and quieter as she places the headset on.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for the prologue, I hope you like it

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜